IGNORED

Who should replace Koeman?

Who should be Everton's new manager?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see replace Ronald Koeman as manager of Everton?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Eddie Howe
    • Sean Dyche
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Rafael Benitez
    • David Unsworth
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Someone else
    • Keep Koeman

7 minutes ago, yamar said:

He's comin pad, whether we like it or not. As soon as I heard from a good source I looked at the betting and he had gone straight into 6/5

£10 donated to Toffe Talk that he doesn’t then Brett- he does I pay, he doesn’t you pay.

29 minutes ago, yamar said:

He's comin pad, whether we like it or not. As soon as I heard from a good source I looked at the betting and he had gone straight into 6/5

What good source?

Bookies odds mean shit all. Dyche was the same the other day.

29 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

What good source?

Bookies odds mean shit all. Dyche was the same the other day.

A good source, that's all you need to know.

24 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Not having it that the club with all the ambition they've shown of late and everything we have moving forward would appointment that fucker 

I'll Facebook live myself streaking through Preston town centre if that bastard is our next manager 

Good luck pal, it's cold out there nowadays.

54 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Not having it that the club with all the ambition they've shown of late and everything we have moving forward would appointment that fucker 

I'll Facebook live myself streaking through Preston town centre if that bastard is our next manager 

Part of me actually wants us to appoint Allardyce now

I fucking hate fat sam he is a used car salesman. I’m going backwards and forwards if I want dysche. I don’t see the point in Sam unless it’s a year long deal and then he will want a couple of mill cos we are in the relegation places. If we’re going for flavour of the month what about the lad at Sheffield United? 

Just now, hafnia said:

Fat Sam has lost his mojo.... his stock was high at Bolton.... since then he's become a different version of moyes. 

Yep, completely downhill pal. Bolton to England manager. Another one of hafs belters.

Just now, Paddock said:

It’s ok down here tbf- it is what it is, as long as no one bothers us when the doors are shut then I’m not really arsed.

how about you Brett?

It's in my bio.

8 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Koeman was given 18 months.and a boat load of money. Someone who knows and loves the club and the strengths and weaknesses of each player should have at least ten games, don’t you think?

No I don't, and I'm not swayed by your argument that he loves the club or he knows the players a few maybe but most of what Koeman bought no he wasn't working with the 1st team, it's to big a job for someone with no experience of 1st team football in any league, let's get Stubbsy based on your argument he loves the club and better still he's had experience of 1st team management were every game and point counts.  For me Unsworth is to big a gamble at time when we can ill afford to gamble, your just letting your heart rule your head which is understandable when you care so much.

9 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Koeman was given 18 months.and a boat load of money. Someone who knows and loves the club and the strengths and weaknesses of each player should have at least ten games, don’t you think?

No I don't, and I'm not swayed by your argument that he loves the club or he knows the players a few maybe but most of what Koeman bought no he wasn't working with the 1st team, it's to big a job for someone with no experience of 1st team football in any league, let's get Stubbsy based on your argument he loves the club and better still he's had experience of 1st team management were every game and point counts.  For me Unsworth is to big a gamble at time when we can ill afford to gamble, your just letting your heart rule your head which is understandable when you care so much.

41 minutes ago, yamar said:

Yep, completely downhill pal. Bolton to England manager. Another one of hafs belters.

Since when has getting the England job been an indication of success and capability?

Maybe hodgson and southgate help you to understand that point.... maybe I need to throw in McLaren too.