IGNORED

Burnley (Home) Thursday December 26th

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Haiku said:

Should change the formation with 3 at the back. Bernard is lovely, but I would sub him for Kean so we have 3 up front with digne and sidibe bombing the wings for crosses. Can't see other way to break that defense.

And he did just that! Well done, Carlo!

8 minutes ago, Haiku said:

Should change the formation with 3 at the back. Bernard is lovely, but I would sub him for Kean so we have 3 up front with digne and sidibe bombing the wings for crosses. Can't see other way to break that defense.

4 minutes ago, Haiku said:

And he did just that! Well done, Carlo!

And that's an instant tactical impact we haven't seen for a long time!!! Well done Carlo, COYB!!!

Well deserved win. Looked like it could have been a frustrating afternoon, Ancellotti will know 100% now we lack quality in the final third and it almost meant we failed to break Burnley down despite being much the better team. But we got the goal so happy days. 

Interesting that Ancellotti kept Dunc's 4-4-2 but got us playing a much more possession based game. Thought it worked well over all. 

Well, painful despite being clearly in control but that was down to them. A moment of magic from DCL.

Its rare that I really never want to see a player on the pitch as much as I do Delph. He was absolutely useless. At least Siggy was crossing well and helped towards a goal.