IGNORED

Blackburn

Romey 1878

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Hibbert is out then that leaves Moyes with a dilemma. I think Neville has been as good as anyone in our team recently and should be kept in the midfield to try and win the battle there, I have virtually no faith in Fellaini contributing anything after his recent performances and Rodwell just doesn't look quite ready yet for midfield to me. I'd either bring in Rodwell, Yobo or possibly even Jacobson (IF he is any good) at RB. For me, RB is a lot less important than DM, I think we need to keep the midfield as strong as possible. It'll be interesting to see what Moyes does, I think he may bring Yobo in at CB and put Jags to RB.

I think it will be the usual 4-4-1-1 line up. agreeing with Sprooly on the line up. as of recent games this is totally winnable. They really need to start picking up wins so they may feel the pressure more. Don't agree with the post that states Robinson and Pedersen are weak links, that will be a bonus for us if they are out. I can see it being scrappy, well it is a Fat Sam side, the prick moans about Cahill but had Davies, Nolan etc doing it at Bolton, 1-0 to us and lets hope we get back for a pint. Parking by The Golden Cup, if get there early enough.

I don't want him to but i think Davey will put Jags at right back and keep Neville in the midfield. If it was me i'd play Neville at right back or put Joey Yobo there because The Jag is not very comfortable with the ball in those positions where you have to keep possession in tight areas. I think he will keep Saha as a sub till the second half.

My team:

1.Howard

2. Yobo 4. Jagielka 5. Lescott 3. Baines

6.Neville

7.Osman 11.Pioneer

8. Felliani

10. Cahill

9.Jo

howard

neville yobo lescott baines

jags

gosling osman pienaar

cahill

jo

saha will come on, same as west brom

I hope that isn't the right team, Jags in DM was a disaster, his passing and positional awareness were non-existent. I personally think/hope that Neville is still in that role, otherwise Fellaini (worst tackler in the world) or Castillo may get a game there. I think the key is Osman, he needs to be in the centre but I half expect him to be on the right wing and Gosling to be dropped.

GK: Howard

DF: Jacobsen

DF: Jagielka

DF: Lescott

DF: Baines

MF: Neville

MF: Cahill

MF: Gosling

MF: Pienaar

MF: Van Der Meyde

ST: Jo

I'd be looking to bring Rodwell & Saha on too later into the game, their fire and entusiasm could be what wins it for us. I'm getting more confident as the day goes by, even though Arteta is out its going to be a win - we should do it, we can do it. COYB.

Fat Sam - Prick :) .

Have just been reading Fat Sam's views on Tim Cahill!

Never before have I wanted to win so much by the odd goal.......and dear God may it be scored by...........TIM CAHILL, with a header......in the 92nd minute.

Agree with a post ^^^ don't put Jagielka in midfield please!

Going to be a battle tonight, it was that last minute goal by this lot on the openning game of the season, that got us off to such a bad start.Let's repay them in full tonight.

Taking a leaf out of Sam's brown envelope :whistle: ......I mean book!!

"Can I aks the ref tonight to watch out for Blackburns Dunn!!, he's pretty handy with his elbow and persistant fouling, needs watching"

Not that we want to influence the ref..............DO WE SAM!

0-1 Cahill

I'm getting a serious case of twitchy bum syndrome about this game. It's the first time in a while I've felt truly nervous about a game, not even against the shite in the cup. I think it's because we are a much better side than Blackburn, even with all our injuries, so we should win this game but we are well capable of fucking it up :angry:

COYB!!!!!!!! Keep the pressure up on Villa!

Howard

Jags

Yobo

Lescott

Baines

Osman

Neville

Rodwell

Pienaar

Cahill

Jo

Subs..

Saha

Fellaini

Gosling

Jacobsen

Van der Mayde

Nash

Castillo

I'm getting a serious case of twitchy bum syndrome about this game.

Felt that way for days Mark, everyone else seemed so confident so I didn't like to say anything :unsure: .

Guest brazil banks

Computer dunce here - if the stream is really (like really!!! jerky) and keeps freezing up is that my computer (Mac G4) being sh*te, my internet being sh*te or the stream being wonky?

(how are we looking onpitch?)

Computer dunce here - if the stream is really (like really!!! jerky) and keeps freezing up is that my computer (Mac G4) being sh*te, my internet being sh*te or the stream being wonky?

(how are we looking onpitch?)

It could be your internet connection. Make sure you're not downloading anything else at the same time. Turn off anything that you don't need that may be taking bandwidth. If that fails, try another stream. Look here: http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=31338&part=sports#

Edited by wallwriter

we're playing poorly..

rodwell is invisible, baines hasn't given any good crosses, jags is playing out of position RB, saha's confidence after his goal last saturday is wasting away sitting on the bench, jo isn't gettin anything useful to work with, ...

Edited by holystove