IGNORED

Lescott

QUOTE (efcgenius @ Jun 10 2009, 12:47 PM)

Listen Taxi, you want a straightener, anytime mate, lol joke calm down ya big idiot, you were being short with me so u had the problem

Feck me , Genius has caught the CraccerC bug Everyones having a go at me this week

WTF are you going on about yer big banana ? Short ? Straightener ?

Are you calling me a gay midget ? .......... cos if you are .........

What part of town are u from you dont know what a straightener is, pmsl!!!!!

Everyone havin a go at ya, u must be on the rag or somethin or just plane paranoid

So we should all call u a "paranoid gay bloody midget"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don't know either.

You need to bear in mind that the internet is available outside Liverpool now, and localised slang is lost on people from Brussels, Lisbon and Wagga Wagga (not to mention Devon :unsure: ).

I don't know either.

You need to bear in mind that the internet is available outside Liverpool now, and localised slang is lost on people from Brussels, Lisbon and Wagga Wagga (not to mention Devon :unsure: ).

A straightener is basically to straighten things/indifferences out between two or more people, Or he could mean he wants to straighten Taxi's mullet im not sure :P

Edited by EFC-Paul

Guest efctaxi
QUOTE (efcgenius @ Jun 10 2009, 12:47 PM)

Listen Taxi, you want a straightener, anytime mate, lol joke calm down ya big idiot, you were being short with me so u had the problem

Feck me , Genius has caught the CraccerC bug Everyones having a go at me this week

WTF are you going on about yer big banana ? Short ? Straightener ?

Are you calling me a gay midget ? .......... cos if you are .........

Everyone havin a go at ya, u must be on the rag or somethin or just plane paranoid

So we should all call u a "paranoid gay bloody midget"

:D

Duh ........

Of course I know what a straightener is you dope . :lol:

Do I have to put a smiley on the end of everything for you guys not to take me literally ? :rolleyes_anim:

I thought Scousers were supposed to be on the ball .

Short ?........ hmmmm ...... midget ?

Straightener ? ........ hmmmm ........ Saving someone from GAYness ? .....Geddit ? .... ( yes , I know it's a sort out dosey ... anytime btw :lol: ) . :suicide_anim:

Everyones having a go at me ? .... & crying smiley in shout box ? :D

A bit of jokey sarcasm ffs , or did you think a 16 stone hairy arsed taxi driver who deals with the scum , piss heads , and so called hard knocks on a daily basis as part of the job would suddenly have a nervous breakdown in the middle of a football forum ? :lol:

On a serious note though , I need to cut down on my forum time , as the jobs crap at the moment and need to start working more and typing less , so won't be around as much as I have been .

If I've stood on a few toes recently , appologies . Take it on the chin , and suss that I only gave it out to those who dished it out :)

Back on topic ................

Guest efctaxi
Yer taxi apologies from me too if i come on a bit stroppy to your sarcasm, its all fun :D

now yer back on topic, why do we need to sell anyone if we were in profit 49 million

:D

dont answer that

LOL :D

radio city are reporting lescott has refused to commit his long term future to everton

does not suprise i have had a feeling for months that he would go dont know why, wonder if being in the England squad has something to do with it listening to how much some of them are being paid?

on sky sports it says he doesnt want to get involved in all the "paper talk" as he calls it linking him with city, and that he wants to relax with his family now in time for pre season, although he didnt state what team he would be with during pre season haha.. City supposedly with a valuation of him, of £15m, it makes me wonder none the less, even though i really like lescott, that kind of money cant be denied in thsi current economic climate!

on sky sports it says he doesnt want to get involved in all the "paper talk" as he calls it linking him with city, and that he wants to relax with his family now in time for pre season, although he didnt state what team he would be with during pre season haha.. City supposedly with a valuation of him, of £15m, it makes me wonder none the less, even though i really like lescott, that kind of money cant be denied in thsi current economic climate!

Sorry, disagree with you... £15m for him is not enough!!! :angry:

If Vidic is being discussed as a £25m target to Barca, and after Vidic and Ferdinand, Lescott and Jags were probably the next best partnership, that makes him worth alot more. Besides, to try and get someone as good or better would cost us a fortune as well. He fits into the team, covers two positions and chips in with at least 8 goals a season!

Anything less than £20m is an insult, and if the are planning an £18m raid on Johnson, Lescott is worth at least that... if not more!!!!! Make them pay hard for him if they want to nick our players!!!! :angry:

Sorry, disagree with you... £15m for him is not enough!!! :angry:

If Vidic is being discussed as a £25m target to Barca, and after Vidic and Ferdinand, Lescott and Jags were probably the next best partnership, that makes him worth alot more. Besides, to try and get someone as good or better would cost us a fortune as well. He fits into the team, covers two positions and chips in with at least 8 goals a season!

Anything less than £20m is an insult, and if the are planning an £18m raid on Johnson, Lescott is worth at least that... if not more!!!!! Make them pay hard for him if they want to nick our players!!!! :angry:

Manchester can deny a 25 million bid, because they have enough money, And with the prospect of winning one or prices again next year It would take alot of convincing to from Barca to get Vidic.

They are in a much stronger position then us when it comes to transfers.

I think Lescott is staying, If there was going to be a deal, it would have been closed by now imo

Edited by Churinga

Manchester can deny a 25 million bid, because they have enough money, And with the prospect of winning one or prices again next year It would take alot of convincing to from Barca to get Vidic.

They are in a much stronger position then us when it comes to transfers.

I think Lescott is staying, If there was going to be a deal, it would have been closed by now imo

Agree Churinga, they are in a stronger position... just mean we should hold out for similar. He is one of our most important players, last year was close to POTY and this year, once he got his head right was outstanding. We should be holding out as much as we can for as big as we can... I was just using Vidic as a comparison.

Lescott....

He's also hopeful Everton's continued presence in Europe will help his ongoing England aspirations.

"Playing European football does help a lot," he said.

"The Europa League will be a great standard and we will be in there next season. If I can establish myself playing European football, then who knows?

I hate lazy journalist's/bloggers who dont even know their football

http://www.rivals.net/news/pgarticle.aspx?...84274&id=49

I really liked this last paragraph

""

And with Everton boss David Moyes having today tabled a £5 million bid for Sheffield United's Kyle Naughton, it is looking increasingly likely that Lescott's days on Merseyside are numbered.

""

Looks like if citeh were to offer £20m then moyes would accept and lescott would go (why wouldn't he want to double his money?). When we signed him there were major ???'s over his long term fitness after his knee-capping days at wolves - that's what held the deal up and almost cancelled it. He hasn't had a big injury with us yet... is he totally clear of this or is there a reoccurance around the corner - he was an absoloute crock at wolves and there were fears over his career. He's class but £20m would probably be too much to turn down to be honest - we've got jags and yobo tied up to 5yr contracts, they're likely to be our future CB combo.

I am a massive Lescott fan but a bid in the £16-£20M bracket would have to seriousely be considered. If we had massive transfer budgets to play with then I would be set against selling, but the truth is we don't.

We have three really good centre backs - so it does makes sence to cash in on one of them, and if we can extract maximum cash from City for Lescott to strengthen other areas of the team then so be it. Spend some of the budget on a top championship defender player - i.e £5m on the next Lescott - leaving £11-15M for another couple of decent players.

wish we didn't have too sell, but as a realist know we may have to

Looks like if citeh were to offer £20m then moyes would accept and lescott would go (why wouldn't he want to double his money?). When we signed him there were major ???'s over his long term fitness after his knee-capping days at wolves - that's what held the deal up and almost cancelled it. He hasn't had a big injury with us yet... is he totally clear of this or is there a reoccurance around the corner - he was an absoloute crock at wolves and there were fears over his career. He's class but £20m would probably be too much to turn down to be honest - we've got jags and yobo tied up to 5yr contracts, they're likely to be our future CB combo.

I think its safe to say that his injury problems are well and truly behind him now. He missed the season that Wolves were in the Prem but then played the entire season after that for them so I dont think his injury track record is in question.

The best CB pairing we have at the club is obviously Lescott & Jags so it sounds like your just trying to justify his possible sale to yourself as well as us!

I am a massive Lescott fan but a bid in the £16-£20M bracket would have to seriousely be considered. If we had massive transfer budgets to play with then I would be set against selling, but the truth is we don't.

We have three really good centre backs - so it does makes sence to cash in on one of them, and if we can extract maximum cash from City for Lescott to strengthen other areas of the team then so be it. Spend some of the budget on a top championship defender player - i.e £5m on the next Lescott - leaving £11-15M for another couple of decent players.

wish we didn't have too sell, but as a realist know we may have to

I can see where your coming from but with Jags out until at least November it makes no sense what so ever to sell, if anything we probably need to bring someone in as cover for that position

If selling Lescott meant we'd bring in Moutinho I'm all for it...some of you may be forgetting that Rodwell is our CB cover (Pip could do the job as well I reckon).

20 mil for our 2nd best CB is too much to turn down, especially since we have the luxury of having Joey as our 3rd.

I think its safe to say that his injury problems are well and truly behind him now. He missed the season that Wolves were in the Prem but then played the entire season after that for them so I dont think his injury track record is in question.

The best CB pairing we have at the club is obviously Lescott & Jags so it sounds like your just trying to justify his possible sale to yourself as well as us!

I'm not trying to justify his sale (well I am in a way if you read on! - but not in the way you're saying), lescott and jags is my favourite partnership at CB. I'm saying they're both tied up for the next 5 years - they are likely to be our partnership as lescott will go if a bid is accepted. It's a quality partnership, it's a shame 3 doesn't fit into 2 because we have probably the 3 finest CB's outside the top4 (jags as good as anybody in top 4.) Now baines has cemented LB 1 of the 3 is going to be left out or jags will be RB (forget that!). If they want to make an offer too good to turn down, well... we'll definately need a replacement who can go straight in with jags probably not 100% until the new year. I don't want Joleon to go but it could actually benefit us if we're going to struggle for finances again this summer.

If selling Lescott meant we'd bring in Moutinho I'm all for it...some of you may be forgetting that Rodwell is our CB cover (Pip could do the job as well I reckon).

20 mil for our 2nd best CB is too much to turn down, especially since we have the luxury of having Joey as our 3rd.

If we sell Lescott, Rodwell and Yobbo would be the only fit CBs at the club so we would have no cover

or go and see the last time he played CB, its been a while.