IGNORED

Vaughan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be absolutely gutted if he went. Although he might not have the technical quality he is the perfect hard working striker that Everton need. I think he could do a good job in the Cahill role which would allow a slightly less work shy forward to play ahead of him.

I wouldnt mind him going on loan for a month or so just to get some games but please dont sell him Davey!

• 1 month later...

this is a good move, it will give him first team football at a good championship club. If he does well there then give him a few more pops at it here, if he fluffs it then get rid. Don't get me wrong, i rate Vaughan highly and think he will do well at Leicester. His attitude is brilliant and i would love him to become partof the first team.

I've been raving about Vaughan to a few Leicester fans in work, and they've been saying all their missing at the minute from their team is goals. I honestly believe he'll tear it up down here. He's got a month or so while Fryatt is out, and tbh think it'll do Vaughany the world of good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not even in the squad for the play off game today...

I think this may have been a bit of a wasted loan as he wouldnt be in the starting 11 if everyone was fit there at the moment. He has had some game time and scored a couple (I think) but he really needs the minutes otherwise the loan is pointless.

He has had some injuries there and Im not sure if he is injured atm, but surely he must be getting in their 1st team squad...

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see him get a full season on loan somewhere like blackpool & if he can finally beat the injury jinx get him back next season.

Yeah thats a good idea. I like Vaughan because he's the best of both worlds. He's good in the air and he's quick & a good finisher. I wouldnt want us to sell him as I think he could be a great striker. Id loan him out to someone, maybe not a Prem team but a champs side & see how he fairs for a whole season.