IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Answers.

Texas.   Arctic Monkeys.   The Eagles.   The Zombies.   Pet Shop Boys.   The Police.   Atomic Kitten.   The Thompson Twins.   Alice in Chains.    Red Hot Chilli Peppers.   Cream.   Bucks Fizz.   Pearl Jam.   Salt-N-Pepa.  The White Stripes.   The Beatles.   Radiohead.   Smashing Pumpkins.   Garbage.  Guns n Roses.  Shed Seven.  The Vines.  Rolling Stones.   Oasis.  One Direction.  The Four Tops.  T.Rex.   Bewitched.  Soundgarden.   The Cranberries.

30 minutes ago, Bill said:
Answers.

Texas.   Arctic Monkeys.   The Eagles.   The Zombies.   Pet Shop Boys.   The Police.   Atomic Kitten.   The Thompson Twins.   Alice in Chains.    Red Hot Chilli Peppers.   Cream.   Bucks Fizz.   Pearl Jam.   Salt-N-Pepa.  The White Stripes.   The Beatles.   Radiohead.   Smashing Pumpkins.   Garbage.  Guns n Roses.  Shed Seven.  The Vines.  Rolling Stones.   Oasis.  One Direction.  The Four Tops.  T.Rex.   Bewitched.  Soundgarden.   The Cranberries.

Issues for me; never heard of a band called Bewitched but fair enough. Bucks Fizz? Where exactly? There are glasses containing some red liquid on the table but Buck's Fizz ain't red, and the Beatles is highly questionable as well, four beetles doesn't stack up. And Atomic Kitten (finally), atomic means relating to atoms, not glowing; poor.

Those quibbles aside, nice one Bill.

44 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Issues for me; never heard of a band called Bewitched but fair enough. Bucks Fizz? Where exactly? There are glasses containing some red liquid on the table but Buck's Fizz ain't red, and the Beatles is highly questionable as well, four beetles doesn't stack up. And Atomic Kitten (finally), atomic means relating to atoms, not glowing; poor.

Those quibbles aside, nice one Bill.

Bewitched were Irish 2 of them sisters and their brother was Shane Lynch from Boyzone, where you been living all your life mate😂

18 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Bewitched were Irish 2 of them sisters and their brother was Shane Lynch from Boyzone, where you been living all your life mate😂

Googled but Bewitched gives you just the brilliant TV show; the "band" were called B*Witched, and were total crap.

Been living my life avoiding the musical sewers Palf, I shall continue to do so;).

7 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

Born 1946-1964

It would probably suit me I have a very varied taste in music, the last few years my truck has been tuned into smooth. And I find it takes me back in time to the days of my youth, it might be dock of the bay and I’m suddenly transported back to when I first remember that record, the people I was hanging out with what we were doing the conversations we had, music is such a powerful medium. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

It would probably suit me I have a very varied taste in music, the last few years my truck has been tuned into smooth. And I find it takes me back in time to the days of my youth, it might be dock of the bay and I’m suddenly transported back to when I first remember that record, the people I was hanging out with what we were doing the conversations we had, music is such a powerful medium. 

Looking at the Smooth playlist for today there's probably one track in 6/7 that I'd listen to by choice, never listen to a music station in the car (or at home), if I have the radio on it's always 5 Live. If I'm listening to music it's off my phone so I know I won't have to listen to any (imo) crap......and I don't have to listen to any smarming dickhead of a DJ prattling on, and jingles? Fuck right off.

Actually, the last time I listened to commercial radio regularly was in 2014 during my radiotherapy sessions, it was always on in the background; it probably pissed me off more than having cancer did:shakingfist:😂

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Looking at the Smooth playlist for today there's probably one track in 6/7 that I'd listen to by choice, never listen to a music station in the car (or at home), if I have the radio on it's always 5 Live. If I'm listening to music it's off my phone so I know I won't have to listen to any (imo) crap......and I don't have to listen to any smarming dickhead of a DJ prattling on, and jingles? Fuck right off.

Actually, the last time I listened to commercial radio regularly was in 2014 during my radiotherapy sessions, it was always on in the background; it probably pissed me off more than having cancer did:shakingfist:😂

😂 not going to argue with that your passion for this shouldn’t be messed with your scary 😧 

15 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Sounds cheesy but I think music is the soundtrack to your life whatever you choose to listen to. Going to neighbours for New Year so it will be Eagles, Pink Floyd, ELO and Queen tonight.

Couldn't agree more, I've always got music on.

I don't believe in judging someone for their music taste either, it's a very personal thing and each to their own I say!

10 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Eagles, Pink Floyd, ELO and Queen

Eagles, horrible elevator music (Hotel California excepted).

Pink Floyd, no matter how good they are no Evertonian should listed to them (ref Meddle, side one, track three).

ELO, with you all the way.

Queen, not a huge fan really but one of the most impressive bands I've ever seen live, Mercury had the crowd in his hand.

20 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Eagles, horrible elevator music (Hotel California excepted).

Pink Floyd, no matter how good they are no Evertonian should listed to them (ref Meddle, side one, track three).

ELO, with you all the way.

Queen, not a huge fan really but one of the most impressive bands I've ever seen live, Mercury had the crowd in his hand.

Just as well every Evertonian rightly listens to them then :P

Gilmour was my inspiration to learn the guitar.