IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RPG said:

I've gone a bit retro and had a Sunday afternoon of David Bowie, Elton John and the Bee Gees.

Early Bowie (eg Ziggy) I liked but he disappeared up his own arse fairly quickly; Elton I loved but he peaked at Yellow Brick Road (a superb double album which was impossible to back up) and has been stealing a living since. Bee Gees I didn't/don't mind but never got overly excited by them.

2 hours ago, RPG said:

I've gone a bit retro and had a Sunday afternoon of David Bowie, Elton John and the Bee Gees.

Love Bowie from his early stuff right through to his latest, the one album that I feel he doesn't get enough credit for is Young Americans, he was the first white artist to play at the Soul Train, you can easily see why from that album why the black soul artists and fans took to him, even had a young Luther Van Dross as a backing vocalist. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know the cause of death, I know she was really struggling with the loss of her son did this have anything to do with her death. So sad no matter what ever the cause, she has left a legacy of sound that will live forever, nothing compares will remain timeless for me seems like only yesterday when I was mesmerised by her voice and presence. 
Mike could I ask you to post that video please mate.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...