IGNORED

Liverpool's Troubles

Right ive got no source material boys (am sorry) but there are some rumours gathering pace about the golden bellend of football; Gerrard.

Some say there is an allegedly massively hidden secret that his misses, has allegedly been playing around with another man, more specifically a Derby County player...ooooo but that is NOT all. allegedly there is also a reason for this (according to some sources) and its because he (CNUT) has allegedly conceived another child, unfortunately for him, its with a 16 year old girl :blink:

Alot are saying that if this gets out, he (like Terry) will be allegedly scrutinised badly and some are suggesting that Capello wont call him up to the England squad...so where does this leave him? allegedly they say, he will be off to Spain to get away from it all and finaly get his 'title'...using the excuse of ambition and lack of time ;)

Realising this may make a few people moist, i can only apologise that i have no sources to link, however if this thing does come out....OMG i would be soo happy that all this info was true!! I want it to be soo badly and love it more if it comes out!! :lol:

So yeah, thats my 'inside' info....

Edited by tenaciousj

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup....no trophies at all. Unless you include the Champions League and the FA Cup :mellow: .

I think the KRAP campaign has been successful :)

I have said it a few years ago that the FSW was a shit manager but you all had a go at me.

Im glad that i have proven the lot of you wrong.

Since his arrvial beneath'us hasnt a trophy :lol: .

can we add this to the classic Reg quotes?

Benitez is the best manager ive seen at liverpool ever. Long may he stay in charge!

Edited by galacticaracnid

its a slow day.... Ten, the only reference i can find is on another forum and theyre just as confused:

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/04/22/has-liverpool-captain-steven-gerrards-wife-alex-curran-had-an-affair-with-a-derby-county-player/

more:

http://postmatchpint.blogspot.com/2010/04/steven-gerrard-rumours.html

- has some more links in this one too.... one of them from nsno!

Edited by galacticaracnid

Guest Reg Reagan

Yup....no trophies at all. Unless you include the Champions League and the FA Cup :mellow: .

Bit of an unsubstantiated accusation there Reg...you need to back it up ;) .

Im not even bothered going back from what i said 3-4 years ago <_<

I have heard same rumour, especially the pregnant girl bit, for a while. The apparant original source is the same that first disclosed the John Terry and Wayne Bridge stuff.

Also Liverpool are resigned to losing him, apparantly, and apparantly he is using the courts to get it all from being disclosed.

Edited by The Beard

I have heard same rumour, especially the pregnant girl bit, for a while. The apparant original source is the same that first disclosed the John Terry and Wayne Bridge stuff.

Also Liverpool are resigned to losing him, apparantly, and apparantly he is using the courts to get it all from being disclosed.

The courts wouldn't protect Terry so surely they won't protect him? Although, it is Gerrard after all <_<.

Just heard some mad shit about gerard

He is moving abroad in the summer cos his wife is having an affiar wit derby player Kris commons

He has got a 16 year old prego and shes keepin it

He is now in court to stop the story comin out cos capelo will drop him from the world cup

According to who i heard it from everyone in liverpool already knows hes leaving

Dont bite me if its bullshit or been posted before

Just heard some mad shit about gerard

He is moving abroad in the summer cos his wife is having an affiar wit derby player Kris commons

He has got a 16 year old prego and shes keepin it

He is now in court to stop the story comin out cos capelo will drop him from the world cup

According to who i heard it from everyone in liverpool already knows hes leaving

Dont bite me if its bullshit or been posted before

Got there first yipppeeee for ten :) haha

.......and apparantly he has been Living out of a Southport hotel room for the last month or so. B)

"IF" the stories are true, and "if" the baby really does turn out this time to be his(Gerrards).....then at least this is one child who wont be needing tax payers money to bring it up.Stevie's really working hard at making his next! autobiography a bloody good read.

Edited by Blue 250

well alex curran was pictured without her wedding ring very recently, either this or last week. And the supposed player shes banging is Kris Commons. I too have heard the rumours of all this plus the 16 year old girl, i was told by liverpool fans!

Guest Reg Reagan

Not doubting what you said, just what you remember everyone else saying. Your memory wouldn't seem to be over-reliable, what with forgetting the two Liverpool trophies :mellow: .

what 2 liverpool trophies? :huh:

Oliver Kay in today's Times:

Scandal-mongering of internet gossips a shameful practice

Oliver Kay, Football Correspondent

You have probably heard the rumour. Shocking, isn’t it? Shocking that so many people are happy to lap up a series of malevolent lies about one of England’s leading footballers and to spread them like wildfire in the belief — and, far worse, the hope — that they must be true.

It seems that the English public is more than happy to believe anything about footballers these days. Perhaps that is the consequence of the John Terry affair, in which the kind of improbable scandal dreamt up by the scriptwriters of Footballers’ Wives turned out to be true, but the most sickening thing about this latest sadistic rumour about another player is the unbelievable number of people on internet message boards writing things such as: "Please let this be true! LOL!"

Please let this be true? Please let this decent man see his family life ripped apart because he happens to be a footballer playing for a club other than your own? Is that how far we have sunk? As a football-loving nation, have we actually reached the stage where we hate footballers?

Not every footballer is a walking, talking egotist with regard only for himself, his libido and his bank balance. That breed represents a very small minority. The player at the centre of this rumour is renowned as a family man — or at least he was until some loser with a vivid imagination and nothing better to do with his time decided to dream up a scenario, post it on a message board and wait for it to spread like wildfire across the internet.

The internet has become a dangerous place for those in the public eye, particularly those in football. Rumours — Player A is gay, Player B is having an affair with Player C’s wife, Player D is a cocaine addict, Manager A was caught in bed with the chairman’s daughter — are peddled gleefully and without restriction. This latest rumour could even be found yesterday morning on the message board of a rival club’s official website. It has been removed.

Next time you hear that the newspapers are intent on undermining England’s players in a World Cup year, though, cast your mind back to the scandal-mongering of the internet gossips and pub bores over the past week or so.

Certain newspapers do very well out of publishing unpleasant truths about the private lives of footballers, stating that they are doing so in the "public interest", whatever that might be. What they do not do is make up or spread malicious gossip of the type presented as truth on the internet. If they did, they would be closed down.

As for the player in question, he has no choice but to ignore the rumours and hope they go away. A World Cup is looming. England expects. And what a hypocrisy that is becoming.

But still quite funny eh Johny :lol: .

Been a while.

:D

haven't been on the internet as much in the last 8 months or so since I changed jobs. Got to actually do some work for a living now.

you would pull your hair out (as a red) if you believed any of the bullsh*t that gets spread around merseyside about our players / managers down the years, before the internet it used to be the bluenose taxi drivers, now its every tom, dick and harry with a phone or keyboard. you can always tell whats bollocks though by the fact that everyone repeats word for word the exact same text message / email, each claiming they got it off their own "source".

for what its worth, my mums hairdresser's pet python told me tim cahill beats his mum up for threatening to go to the daily star and tell them he left the planet venus in shame after getting a 103 year old male prostitute pregnant.

pass it on :P

can oliver kay tell us why Gerard misses wasn't wearing her wedding ring other day, hes obviously a liverpool fan

how exactly can i bat an eye lid if these kind of troubles make liverpool lose there next 2 games

its part and parcel of being famous having ur life in the papers or internet, soon as 1 shred of evidence comes out they will all jump on it like flies on shit