IGNORED

Liverpool's Troubles

I like that lad up front, young kid. He just kept running and gave them a torrid time, even if he didnt score! Liverpool are looking fragile...

Plus did anyone notice the V's Gerrard made to the ref after he got booked, twat.

That would be Moreno. Rodallega is the striker I'd take though.

Nothing wil happen to Gerrard coz he's a media darling <_<.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes rafa, sometimes people just move their fingers.

Just be carefull rafa.......I recon a few thousand red fans would like would like to move their fingers towards you.....don't worry, probably doesn't mean anything.

Gerrard wasn't telling the ref to fuc% off........he was just moving his fingers :blink:

Englands Captain....can do no wrong!...assualt people, cheat, dive, abuse refs!

If we win the world cup he will probably be allowed to keep it at his house :unsure:

Edited by Blue 250

Yes rafa, sometimes people just move their fingers.

Just be carefull rafa.......I recon a few thousand red fans would like would like to move their finers towards you.....don't worry, probably doesn't mean anything.

Gerrard wasn't telling the ref to fuc% off........he was just moving his fingers :blink:

Englands Captain....can do no wrong!...assualt people, cheat, dive, abuse refs!

If we win the world cup he will probably be allowed to keep it at his house :unsure:

even if he wasnt he would just deck the people keeping hold of it and do a runner...

Rafael Benitez said his Liverpool players lacked character and attitude after their 1-0 Premier League defeat at Wigan left their Champions League qualification hopes hanging in the balance.

Benitez said: “There were too many things that were wrong tonight.

“We have to be really disappointed and it is really difficult to explain.

“Wigan had more desire than us, especially in the first half.

“It was a question of attitude in the first half. We didn’t do well and gave the ball away far too much.

“In the second half the attitude was much better but sometimes we were playing in too much of a hurry.

“We prepared for the game properly and we talked about how to approach it, but tonight there are too many things that I can’t understand.

“If you approach games like that you can’t win anything. We have to analyse why we didn’t show the character we need to show.”

Source:Premier League football blog

Ha ha ha whinge all you want Rafa but you signed most of those players so you are the only one to blame!!!

Anybody see the very deliberate elbow by Gerrard on Brown... Absolutely disgusting behaviour, especially following the V's from last week.

Nothing will happen again though and its an absolute disgrace. Terry loses the captaincy of England for a non football related incident, yet we have Gerrard running round give V's to referees and assaulting people and he gets promoted to vice captain and the worst bit is that this weekend more kids will be copying Gerrards antics than Terry's...

Anybody see the very deliberate elbow by Gerrard on Brown... Absolutely disgusting behaviour, especially following the V's from last week.

Nothing will happen again though and its an absolute disgrace. Terry loses the captaincy of England for a non football related incident, yet we have Gerrard running round give V's to referees and assaulting people and he gets promoted to vice captain and the worst bit is that this weekend more kids will be copying Gerrards antics than Terry's...

Didn't see it but sounds par for the course....the beeb...

2134: Michael Brown - not everybody's favourite player by any stretch - has clearly got up Steven Gerrard's nose and, for my money, the Liverpool skipper is lucky to remain on the field after slamming a forearm into the back of the Pompey midfielder's head. Referee Stuart Atwell gives the foul but nothing more, and I have to say that's a big let-off. Rafael Benitez immediately subs Gerrard and on comes Yossi Benayoun.

Inconclusive really MikeO, Gerrards elbow was there first, and Brown just threw his head back in a dangerous manner.Infact Brown was lucky to escape without a caution.

Seriously though, if that had been Fellaini he would now have been facing a three match ban!

At least Brown came out of the clash with all his teeth....and we all know that doesn't always happen :whistle:

Edited by Blue 250

Inconclusive really MikeO, Gerrards elbow was there first

Disagree. Gerrard raises his elbow looks 100% clear in the second replay, from 15 seconds. Horrendous to be honest- Can't believe the FA aren't taking action.

Edited by Kohen

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/16/steven-gerrard-liverpool-manchester-united

It says a lot about that ref that he thinks he dealt with a forearm smash to the head correctly by only talking to Gerrard and giving a free-kick, the FA should be worried about that.

Retrospective action should be able to be applied even if the ref has seen the incident when he's clearly got it wrong.

Unfortunately, as FA rules stand, they can only take retrospective action in cases where the referee has not seen the incident or not taken any action.

In this case the shithouse did have a free kick given against him and although the ref didn't show any kind of card he gets away with it (again!)

Their chances of fourth are looking very remote now. Only seven games left, four points behind Spurs having played a game more; they'll be two points behind City having played two games more if City hold out for the win at Fulham.

Sunderland (just getting back to form) up next for them, Birmingham away after that.

Looking desperate :mellow: .

:lmaosmiley: :lmaosmiley: :lmaosmiley:

im starting to wish i had doubled my bet with my uncle (hes not a bookie so it doesnt count as me being hypocritical!) He offered me to raise our 50CHF bet to 100CHF and i turned him down (actually told him i would feel guilty taking that much off him).

According to The Sun (i think, work blocks the link from BBC Gossip), Big Nose wants Torres and Gerrard to threaten to quit unless they get more investment! Im hoping that they do, and that they follow through when noone goes near them :)

Edited by galacticaracnid

• 2 weeks later...
Rafael Benitez has defended his decision to take off 20-goal leading scorer Fernando Torres with 25 minutes left at Birmingham – and insists Liverpool can achieve a Premier League top-four finish.

Benitez argued countryman Torres was too tired to finish the game at St Andrew’s and said he would do the same again, despite the Spain striker appearing disappointed by the decision.

He said: “Was Torres injured? No, he was exhausted. He had some ice just to protect his knee, but he was really tired, like the other players who played on Thursday against Benfica (in the Europa League).”

Source: Premier League betting blog

The man has well and truly lost it, taking Torres off for N'Gog! Gerrard's face was a picture, even he knows what a muppet that man is!