IGNORED

Liverpool (away)

FairWooney

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the other way round mate, The greek was two footed on Fellaini and put him out the game.

not saying the greek didn't deserve to get sent off, he for sure did. but fellaini did stomp on the greek fella's leg, so i think he maybe could have gotten sent off, depending on who's refereeing.

either way, let's hope moyes inspires them in the dressing room and we come out firing in the second half

Edited by American Evertonian

felli was lucky not to get sent off, and if the ref saw him place his foot down on kyriagkos ankle he would've got a red card. the important thing to me was it was fellis ball and he got tackled.

hope he's allright would hate to lose him now.

p.s hello all,normally a lurker but felt the urge to post

not saying the greek didn't deserve to get sent off, he for sure did. but fellaini did stomp on the greek fella's leg, so i think he maybe could have gotten sent off, depending on who's refereeing.

either way, let's hope moyes inspires them in the dressing room and we come out firing in the second half

Didnt see that tbh... Fellaini got the ball and the 2 footed lunge meant the ref had no choice. Having said that Pienaar should have been sent off for a shocking challenge on which another day he could have broken someones leg.

I think the ref is having an absolute shocker, the game is getting out of hand and I would be very surprised if no-one else gets sent off. By making the decisions he has it will really wind up the fans and I imagine there will be a lot of trouble after the game if it carries on. I dont know if anyone else has noticed it since but the ref is giving every little niggily foul to Liverpool. We wont be getting another decision all game.

Hopefully we can get this bloody goal and win the game, but tbh it seems like a script perfectly written for Gerrard to smash one in the back of the net and Carragher to clear one off the line... I really hope Im wrong

we're lucky to not be playing with 9! Got to say I thought Screech was the one they were talking about sending off, for once i agree with Andy Gray - they shouldve both gone!

Im just hoping that we can annoy Carra enough to get a second yellow, he certainly seems fired up!

Absolutely pathetic...

As soon as they went a man down we went into our shells. No pressing, no harrassing, no passion, no spirit. We played the ball as a pedestrian pace and the wingers for some fucking stupid reason kept coming inside.

They 100% deserved it and fair play to them... The players embarrassed us Everton fans today with that 2nd half performance. I really cant put into words my frustration...

Indeed, they deserved to win by more than 1 perhaps.

Shocking performance, some aweful tackles that made me cringe, I too think Peanuts should have been off earlier... his yellow card took him out of the game and then he gifted the ref an opportunity to give him another and even up the card tally.

I have no idea what's wrong with Fellaini, I couldn't really pick an injury out from the replay, maybe he'd have been murdered by the liverpool fans after the game if he continued to play so they sent him out in an ambulance? :lol:

I too would have left Arteta off until near the end, and what's with putting Vic on?? I would have subbed peanuts/donovan for billy, who surely must have a desire to prove a point now that he's been off for 2 games, would have saved peanuts from getting carded which was odds on.

Anyway, typical derby... go in with high hopes, then let down... i should just fucking go to bed and read the result/watch replay.

Absolutely shocking performance from us once we lost Fellaini. He's clearly the key man for us.

Arteta couldn't really be more off the pace, he really didn't add anything to the game. Almost unbelievable how pedestrian and predictable we were, no invention.

Poor from Howard on the one and only save he needed to make. That ball had to be his.

Not even sure if Saha was on the field, just a sad performance from him, especially right after signing the new contract. Sure Anichebe should have scored at the end, but we really never deserved to win.

I think Pienaar really lost the plot right from the early challenge by Carragher, didn't seem to have his usual touch and balance.

Shame the ref didn't get the game under control from the off, don't really think the rough and tumble style really suited us.

No idea what Distin is playing at, he was awful in the first half.

Really couldn't believe how slow we played once we were up a man.

Only Heitinga and maybe Baines, for me showed up today.

We'll need Felli back right quick and we need to get Arteta a ton more games.