IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Haha! I know!

Not really sure why i drifted away but for the past 12 months i have still read the forum as a guest and only today thought ... Should start posting again. (Getting involved with the lukaku saga!)

another reason why i acctually started up again was partly to do with yourself. I was truely

Touched by your thread in the off topic doscussion that i found as i was scrolling around last week when the transfere news was quiet.

I had goosebumps as i read through each post and am very happy that all is well with yourself. I have very fond memeries

Of this board and lots of the Posters with with yourself being an integral part of that along with mark.. Licker(bill) mac & aaron i know some of these are still around which is great to see.

Anyways i plan to stick around now! Good to be back! Hopefully rom will be saying the same thing to everton fc tommorow!!

Thanks Jake, appreciated. Hope you stick around again.

Kristof Terreur @HLNinEngeland: Klaus Allofs, sports director of Wolfsburg, denies the rumour that Romelu Lukaku will join Wolfsburg for £28m. #cfc #efc

We've seen the same shite regarding ourselves posted by many supposedly ITK's in recent days and weeks I'd take anything with a pinch of salt until something official is announced by whatever club he joins

Kristof Terreur @HLNinEngeland: Klaus Allofs, sports director of Wolfsburg, denies the rumour that Romelu Lukaku will join Wolfsburg for £28m. #cfc #efc

We've seen the same shite regarding ourselves posted by many supposedly ITK's in recent days and weeks I'd take anything with a pinch of salt until something official is announced by whatever club he joins

Couldn't agree more.

talks now are that Real Madrid are planning to put in a bid for him

Even if they were, I can't see him being 4th choice there anymore than 2nd/3rd choice at Chelsea.

Wish this would just get resolved. Why can't we just fucking by a player without being wrung out to dry. I'm exhausted of Lukaku rumours.

It feels like it's essentially in place, but Chelski is being a pain in the ass about the timing/delay. I just don't buy the Wolfsburg or Real rumors at all...

...of course, I don't have much to back this up.

I still have no faith of any deal being done until he gets back from holiday late next week.

If martinez has said we will sign him, although it's seemed to have been said in jest, however any respectable manager would know not to open their mouth like that therefore it leads me to believe that a deal in priciple has been done with Chelsea. I think we're just waiting for him to have time to himself on holiday and once hes back he will sign.

I've got every faith that we will sign him this summer.

The reports doing the rounds on Twitter are suggesting that we have reached an agreement with Chelsea for Lukaku on both a loan or on a permanent depending on whether Jose wants to keep him or not.

I don't think it's in question that Lukaku wants to come back it's just whether Chelsea want to keep him for a little longer or get rid.

With less than 3 weeks to kick-off I would have expected our main striker to be here, by now, getting ready to blast them in for our cause. We have Arsenal and Chelsea in our first three games and need to be on it, as Ray W might say.

Lukaku is a decent prospect with all the right soundbites but his potential isn't worth this level of speculation. Sign the paper and get your arse in gear, stay where you are or go somewhere else. Simple. You're not good enough to be haggling like this, that's if you are.

With less than 3 weeks to kick-off I would have expected our main striker to be here, by now, getting ready to blast them in for our cause. We have Arsenal and Chelsea in our first three games and need to be on it, as Ray W might say.

Lukaku is a decent prospect with all the right soundbites but his potential isn't worth this level of speculation. Sign the paper and get your arse in gear, stay where you are or go somewhere else. Simple. You're not good enough to be haggling like this, that's if you are.

This is all so so true.

Tbh the lad probably wants to stay at Chelsea. The vibes from Chelsea are that Jose wants to have a look at him over pre season before making a decision. That's the hold up in my opinion. If Jose says get rid I'm sure he'll end up here.

Then why is he preparing at Anderlecht and not at Chelsea?

I think a lot of you forget how inaffective he was when coming back from injury last season. If he didn't score he didn't contribute.

I'm really not bothered either way so long as we sign a main striker.

i already proved this wasn't the case...