IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Will be interesting to see if RK can get him pressing and harassing like gerry was.

Apparently Gerry wasn't a team player.... I think it's a case of Big Ron takes no shit.

Edit:-

Just watched the game. I don't think lukaku is injured. I don't think he could play under koeman. This bloke knows his shit.... how did he know he could have Gerry as a high pressing forward? Well let's just say big Ron knows the spain should league especially barca players and the way they have been taught.

Deulofeu was made for koeman.

Edited by Hafnia

Will be interesting to see if RK can get him pressing and harassing like gerry was.

Looks like we missed his finishing from what I've read of reports.

Will be good to see him back, especially with improvements made in the playing style. Tighter at the back now, but with the goal threat back then we could have won yesterday surely.

Looks like we missed his finishing from what I've read of reports.

Will be good to see him back, especially with improvements made in the playing style. Tighter at the back now, but with the goal threat back then we could have won yesterday surely.

Yes but would he have put the shift in that Gerry did? I don't think so. That was a crucial side of the game.

This could be his real breakthrough season.

If Koeman and the coaches get him and the rest of the squad fitter than the last management team achieved, if the rest of the team play with conviction and confidence, and Lukaku himself is coached to reduce his flaws and emphasise his strengths - and he himself improves his attitude (which could happen purely as a result of those coaching and wider team improvements).

We could be looking at £100m bids next July..

Have to say it's been interesting to read about his relationship with Bolasie; or at least his comments about him and that fact that Rom has expressed his desire for him to play for Everton in the past. There are obvious reasons it doesn't, but I wish that came out in the media more often.

That being said, I'd be happy for him to stay if his attitude was right and he can picture his ambitions being fulfilled here.

He must have skin like a rhinoceros, he,s never stopped talking about where and when he will be going. Total disrespect for the club and the fans and now more disrespect, I'll stop, but only for another season, the cheeky bastard it's only because nobody has made any move for him.

I don't have any time for him, he should feel honoured to play for such a famous club. Hope we get shut this window.

I really couldn't give a shit. He ain't as good as he or his Football manager 2011 wonder kid predictions think.

We are a different club to the one where fans got giddy at signing a forward who wasn't either 33+, injury prone, or a free transfer.

Obviously I want him to do well for us but I feel absolutely nothing for the player as I've never seen him as being anything other than an ego who thinks he's too good for us.