IGNORED

Aston Villa (away)

dark

Guest rusty747

Dont write off Spurs falling from grace just yet. They have the FA Cup as a distraction and have to play Man U, Arsenal and Chelse yet. If they lose those 3 we can catch them - provided we find some wins from somewhere.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Pompey in the Final doesnt this mean Europa league places only go to 5th and 6th? and Pompey going into it aswell? or am i wayyyy off? O.o

I cant wait for this game because we always perform against Villa and they havent beaten us in a couple of games now, so im unusually high spirited about this one.

3-1 to us Arteta, Pienaar and Saha and Carew for them

With Pompey in the Final doesnt this mean Europa league places only go to 5th and 6th? and Pompey going into it aswell? or am i wayyyy off? O.o

Said it in the shoutbox, Pompey are ineligible because they couldn't supply neccessary financial info to UEFA for entry due to being in administration.

7th 100% deffo Europa place.

Not so sure about this one now. European qualification is all Villa have left to play for after bombing out of the FA Cup. Hopefully their squad doesn't respond to bitter disappointment like ours does and we come away with a win, but I'm not terrible confident. Here's hoping Mikky makes a start.

This, especially the Arteta bit, because we really struggle to make an impact without him.

We have had a rest, hopefully tidy up some niggles and be refreshed for a right good go. Villa have had to endure Wembley disappointment on an energy sapping surface, carrying a few injuries that may have been aggravated at the weekend, hence confidence for us should be high, alas as Evertonians we know all that means sod all. Draw for me, although a victory a la Man City last month, some right results this weekend and we are level with The Shite. Isn't it all so simple. :)

We have had a rest, hopefully tidy up some niggles and be refreshed for a right good go. Villa have had to endure Wembley disappointment on an energy sapping surface, carrying a few injuries that may have been aggravated at the weekend, hence confidence for us should be high, alas as Evertonians we know all that means sod all. Draw for me, although a victory a la Man City last month, some right results this weekend and we are level with The Shite. Isn't it all so simple. :)

we're 6 points behind right? anyway, happy to see the optimism!!!

we're 6 points behind right? anyway, happy to see the optimism!!!

Six points behind but Liverpool don't play again until next Monday so a win at Villa and another at Blackburn (not an easy place to go recently) on Saturday and we're there :) .

If we could manage a pair of 7-0's we'd actually be ahead of them B) .

Six points behind but Liverpool don't play again until next Monday so a win at Villa and another at Blackburn (not an easy place to go recently) on Saturday and we're there :) .

If we could manage a pair of 7-0's we'd actually be ahead of them B) .

Cheers Mike, saved me having to check the table :lol:

Aston Villa XI to face Everton: Friedel, Dunne, Downing, A.Young, Milner, Carew, Agbonlahor, Petrov, Cuellar, Warnock, Collins.

EFC XI to face Aston Villa: Howard, Neville, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Heitinga, Osman, Cahill, Bilyaletdinov, Pienaar, Yakubu. SUBS: Turner, Hibbert, Yobo, Saha, Senderos, Rodwell, Wallace.

SSN have Heitinga at RB and Neville in midfield for tonight, I hope they're wrong! :unsure:

Me too! :huh::angry:

Edited by Kohen