IGNORED

Charles N'zogbia

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

I would love it if Moyes pulled this off, great player and just what we have been crying out for, fingers, toes and legs crossed for this! maybe throw in a bit of dead wood as part of the deal and maybe a couple of youngersters on loan!

Edited by scouse

By Suing Liverpool and getting 100 mill, pay attention lad :-) on a serious note selling Yak and Yobo would/should bring in say 7 mill so only 2 to find....

oh yeah, i forgot about all the millions we would get for that, maybe we can give Kenwright a pay-off to take the next bus out of Liverpool at the same time ;)

By Suing Liverpool and getting 100 mill, pay attention lad :-) on a serious note selling Yak and Yobo would/should bring in say 7 mill so only 2 to find....

we got about 2.5 mill from the vaughan sale as far as i've heard.

would like to see him here. he's a true winger with loads of pace and has scored some great goals

The lad is top quality and can play for any of the top four in my opinion. He would fit into our wage structure and if we can find a Russian mug to buy Bily id make him a priority. Could play on the right too, cutting in on that left peg

Didn't his move to Sunderland fall through because he was asking for massive wages?

Also - http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news//tm_headline=everton-fc-face-race-against-time-to-find-the-pound-11m-they-need-to-sign-charles-n-8217-zogbia%26method=full%26objectid=28859725%26siteid=100252-name_page.html

This winds me up...

If Moyes loses out on N’Zogbia, he will try to bring West Ham target-man Demba Ba to Goodison, and he is also keeping tabs on pacy Sporting Lisbon striker Yannick Djalo, although the chances of him raising the funds to sign the Portugal star are remote.

He's on a free!!! Surely we should be expecting N'Zogbia and Ba!?

This winds me up...

If Moyes loses out on N’Zogbia, he will try to bring West Ham target-man Demba Ba to Goodison, and he is also keeping tabs on pacy Sporting Lisbon striker Yannick Djalo, although the chances of him raising the funds to sign the Portugal star are remote.

He's on a free!!! Surely we should be expecting N'Zogbia and Ba!?

It's probably more because we couldn't possibly do two transfers at once when we struggle so badly with just the one ;).

It's probably more because we couldn't possibly do two transfers at once when we struggle so badly with just the one ;).

Very true - unless it's on 31st aug/1st sep - I had to look it up but I do remember vagely when we signed McFadden, Martyn, Kilbane and Jeffers (loan) within hours of each other - that was too much for me!!!

Very true - unless it's on 31st aug/1st sep - I had to look it up but I do remember vagely when we signed McFadden, Martyn, Kilbane and Jeffers (loan) within hours of each other - that was too much for me!!!

We can do it at the last minute but appear to dilly dally and faff about when we have time, gives BK the chance to say well we tried but.........

Why aren't we considering offloading Bily too? He has pretty much proven that he cannot play in the Premier League. Sell Mucha, Yobo, Yak, and Bily. I hope that we can find the funds for N'Zogbia and Ba, that would be a dream summer. Then we'd also have to sign a second keeper (probably a third keeper too considering Turner has left the club), but those can be cheap, free transfers, and we'll just have to wait another year to bring Howard some real competition (To be honest, I don't see why he truly needs it, he's been great for us).

we'll just have to wait another year to bring Howard some real competition (To be honest, I don't see why he truly needs it, he's been great for us).

Injury? If he got injured and all we had was a bloke with a jumper and gloves on I'd get rather worried. Same regarding baines at left back. No competition needed, but two players who definately deserve the odd chance to rest during the season.

Injury? If he got injured and all we had was a bloke with a jumper and gloves on I'd get rather worried. Same regarding baines at left back. No competition needed, but two players who definately deserve the odd chance to rest during the season.

Understandable, but I'm just not sure we can solve all of our problems in one off-season... If only we had a little bit of $$$. Any decent free Keepers/Leftbacks whose wages are affordable?

It infuriates me that we even have to sell to buy 1 player! Were struggling to find 4.5 million and them across the park are splashing 20 on a kid whose crap! Every summer this happens no wonder Moysie is linked with every single job going it must do his head in!

Why do people still get annoyed by this stuff. Any player at 9 mil is a waste of time for us. we can't afford it so why does moyes waste his time putting bids together and scouting these players. We need to either sell someone for big money or look at players we can afford. Are you telling me moyes didn't know 6 months ago what his transfer budget was taking player sales out of it. If you accept that assumption why is he even looking at players who cost 9 mil.