IGNORED

Charles N'zogbia

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm dave whelan has been saying thy would let him go for a reasonable figure. Now THE SUN say £20m, I believe that really! The same way I believe the news of the world is finishing. What's that you say? The sun will now be realeased on a Sunday aswell? Hmm

The longer N'Zogbia goes on the better for us - he'll be £8m 'ish' this window then £4m 'ish' in Jan. If we could ship out yobo and maybe yak sharpish then I honestly believe we could put a package together that will be acceptable to Wigan, who I think we have a good relationship with.

Saha's been tweeting N'Zogbia!!!

...but in other news Villa have accepted a bid rumoured to be £18.5m from the Shite for Downing...

Hopefully Saha chatting him up will be more important than a team who can actually afford his fee!?

Expect this one to close, off to Villa according to a reliable source, Newcastle admitting defeat. Villa to sign hutton and given by all accounts too.

N'Zogbia re-tweeted...

@CharlesNzo Hello Charles are you going to Villa? Was really hoping you would come back here. But whatever Happens good luck whatever you do

1 hour ago.

He's gone!!! :(

Next up?

N'Zogbia re-tweeted...

@CharlesNzo Hello Charles are you going to Villa? Was really hoping you would come back here. But whatever Happens good luck whatever you do

1 hour ago.

He's gone!!! :(

Next up?

I didn't understand a word of that...twitter confuses the f'ck out of me :unsure: .

Shame if we don't get him because in my opinion it's a fact that he's three and a half times as good as anyone else we've been linked with :( .

What do you know, they've replaced downing with a better player. Found this out on twitter mid day,

Best tweet ever by captain pip before, a bill kenwright imposter asked for a retweet and he did, you look at his profile and it says "likes making plays, bends the truth like yuri geller bends spoons"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/14/charles-nzogbia-aston-villa-wigan

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Wigan-decide-Charles-N-Zogbia-now-worth-more-than-9m-as-Aston-Villa-Everton-plot-moves-article767936.html

http://asia.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/2009-2010/villa-to-win-n-zogbia-race_sto2871200/story.shtml

Some reports still linking us, but I think our times up. Villa need to replace 2 decent wingers and IMO getting rid of Downing and replacing him with N'zog, plus the 10mil they'll have left over, is a great bit of business. Especially as I rate N'zogbia higher than Downing! It's a shame because I thought we might have managed to somehow pull a deal together for him, he would have been a perfect fit on the left wing linking up with our Baines :(

Edited by Johnny Bryant