IGNORED

Charles N'zogbia

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a horrible feeling we'll miss out now, taking too long. Ah well, I'm sure we'll find another player of decent quality for a good fee

We're 20/1 with the bookies to sign him now....looks to be between Villa and Newcastle :( .

It said at the bottom of another Yobo article again today about a down payment for N'Zogbia when Yobo deal goes through - they need to stop teasing us like this!!!

they need to just put up or shut up and stop winding the fans up, its all gone on far too long now

If Downing leaves Villa.. then they're gonna be cashed up and short of players. They already have the Young money.

We need to get Yobo sorted and off and then get some form off deal done asap after Yobo departs. I think it'll take a little while for us too sort it whereas if Villa come in and offer over the odds then were not getting him.

I don't think we will end up with him anyway!

Can the members of the board not have a whip round for the nzogbia downpayment on the basis that the yobo money etc will reimburse it?

Sitting on our hands waiting for villa to nip in are we? They are probably negotiating with Wigan right now before they give the green light for downing to join Liverpool for £18m plus.

Nzogbia is exactly the type of signing we need, better than what we have, potential to improve and above all attainable.

Can the members of the board not have a whip round for the nzogbia downpayment on the basis that the yobo money etc will reimburse it?

Sitting on our hands waiting for villa to nip in are we? They are probably negotiating with Wigan right now before they give the green light for downing to join Liverpool for £18m plus.

Nzogbia is exactly the type of signing we need, better than what we have, potential to improve and above all attainable.

Absolutely spot on mate, our problem is the one idiot on the board who has any money isnt even an Everton fan so he couldnt give a flying fcuk!

it seems now we are going for kranjcar instead as a cheaper option,if this is true i would be very dissapointed.

Where did you read that Patto? Last heard Spurs wanted 12 million for him which aint cheaper, infact Bentley would be the cheaper and imo better option.

Where did you read that Patto? Last heard Spurs wanted 12 million for him which aint cheaper, infact Bentley would be the cheaper and imo better option.

http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/2011/07/premiership/moyes-will-take-5m-spurs-star-let-him-shine-at-last?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TransferTavern+%28The+Transfer+Tavern+Home+Page%29

Have to disagree about Bentley, I would much rather have Krancjar

However, current rumours circling around Goodison Park suggest a move for Tottenham’s Niko Kranjcar is more likely.

So, we could go after N'Zogbia who has pace to burn, is a proper winger and is in the peak of his career but we'd rather go after Kranjcar who is another snail paced midfielder who is better in the middle but can do a job on the wing, and who is coming towards the latter end of his career?

How depressing.

Agree - not really a fan of Krancjar as a wide option, don't really want Bentley either but of the 2 Bentley is more what we need.

So, we could go after N'Zogbia who has pace to burn, is a proper winger and is in the peak of his career but we'd rather go after Kranjcar who is another snail paced midfielder who is better in the middle but can do a job on the wing, and who is coming towards the latter end of his career?

How depressing.

:blink: I take your point about him not being a natural winger but he is only 26 so hes hardly ready for the knackers yard!

Jesus if thats what people think then im nearly DEAD!! Thought Bentley did ok at Brum last season didnt he?

Bentley didn't do much and was actually dropped for a few games I think.

We need a winger (or 2) who is going to run at players and give us something on the counter - something we lack.

:blink: I take your point about him not being a natural winger but he is only 26 so hes hardly ready for the knackers yard!

Oops, thought he was about 28/29 by now :unsure:.

Still, if it's a choice between N'Zogbia and him there really shouldn't be a choice to be made. N'Zogbia is something different and the type of player we desperately need. Whereas Krankcar is just more of the same stop gap shite we should be moving away from.

We need a winger, a real winger, we're crying out for some natural width.

Guest blueboy122

N'Zogbia I think would really appeal to Moyes as he can cover Left back to if needed. We desperatley need cover at Left back and N'Zogbia could provide that as well as being a quailty Left Winger.

Assuming the deal goes through you mean?

Oops, thought he was about 28/29 by now :unsure:.

Still, if it's a choice between N'Zogbia and him there really shouldn't be a choice to be made. N'Zogbia is something different and the type of player we desperately need. Whereas Krankcar is just more of the same stop gap shite we should be moving away from.

We need a winger, a real winger, we're crying out for some natural width.

I definitely agree that Nzogbia would be the preferred choice but I also think Krancjar is a decent player who would improve our side.

I definitely agree that Nzogbia would be the preferred choice but I also think Krancjar is a decent player who would improve our side.

Not in the way we need though. It'd just be liking having Ossie on the wing, i.e. someone with no pace so couldn't beat a man and would just cut infield all the time.

We need someone who is a winger who'll beat his man and whip the ball in.

krancjar is certainly no different to ossie..or bily if you ask me just that they use a different foot..wouldn't be overly bothered if we got him or not..zog is the way forward for this club but it looks unlikely :( bentley was class has he still got it after bein a bit part player for a year or two? who knows..