IGNORED

Charles N'zogbia

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid he's a bit expensive to be cover. Plus, what's gonna happen with Bily when N'Zogbia comes? We paid quite a lot of money for him to. Don't see this happening.

Different positions on paper, If he did come i would ashume Moyes would play Bily in his better position which is more advanced.

• 3 months later...

I'd have N'zogbia here in a heartbeat but the cost is going to be a real issue and i'm very very surprised that we've been linked with him. Birmingham have already had a bid of around £8m turned down and I can't see how we can compete with that (which is rather depressing) and if we did have that kind of money to spend i'd much much much prefer us to invest in Donovan.

To dear, they bought him for eight so unless we are selling Peanuts it will be a no-go cos Wigan will want 12 mill for him

They bought him for £5/6m I think and have turned down offers of £8m - I think you're right they'd want around the £12m mark but I think £8m is the top value for him as he hasn't really reached his potential yet. So unless we have someone that they would want in the deal (maybe yobo) I can't see this one going anywhere.

They bought him for £5/6m I think and have turned down offers of £8m - I think you're right they'd want around the £12m mark but I think £8m is the top value for him as he hasn't really reached his potential yet. So unless we have someone that they would want in the deal (maybe yobo) I can't see this one going anywhere.

Tell you what that would be a deal that would work out very well for both parties. It wouldn't happen but it would work out brilliantly for all involved.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Blue4You

As said many times before, i'd really like him here but he's over priced. Was it Brum that had an £8m bid turned down earlier in the summer?

What's he like attitude wise? Some friends on another forum gave me the impression that he is a bit of a Prima Donna with an ugly personality. Moyes will be wary of that.

• 2 weeks later...