IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Just watched the whole game back, absolutely amazing. Feel a bit sorry for Atlanta though.

James White ran Brady very close for mvp for me.

yeah I feel for Atlanta. that had that done and dusted and having seen some replays that last play wasn't a touchdown, his knee was down and the football didn't break the goaline. so it would have gone another round or 2. oh well.

Should be a good day of Sport today. The Italy vs Ireland six nations rugby union match, Everton to get 3 points which takes us nicely to the Wales vs England rugby match. Looking forward to giving the English another hiding at our place...

On a serious note though I can't see us winning with the way you've been playing. Will be a very tough and close match I think. You predicting an England win again Mike?

Should be a good day of Sport today. The Italy vs Ireland six nations rugby union match, Everton to get 3 points which takes us nicely to the Wales vs England rugby match. Looking forward to giving the English another hiding at our place...

On a serious note though I can't see us winning with the way you've been playing. Will be a very tough and close match I think. You predicting an England win again Mike?

Yes but I think it'll be tight, five or six points maybe.

Personally I think Guardiola is mad letting Aguero go. Looks to be the same treatment as Hart and Gotze were given. Once Pep decides Pep decides.

Hart wasn't good enough and neither is gotze. He scored a nice one in the World Cup but he's been awful for clubs since then. Barely even gets a sniff for Dortmund now.

I do agree on the rest though, he's mad and aguero is still plenty good.

Ridiculous this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-38960898

What if you're buying a round for five people? If you're buying for yourself what's to stop you buying four drinks and then going back to the bar for another four?

Don't see how it's enforceable. Not a racing fan at all but we had a works open top bus trip to the Derby many years back and I was amazed by the amount of drunken violence that went on, worse than anything I'd seen at a football ground during the real bad days but that of course got all the publicity.

Strangely the only problem I've ever had sport wise was when I was attacked by three guys leaving a days cricket at Chelmsford after watching Essex play Middx :huh:.

Luckily at the time I was quite heavily into a martial art and was able to defend myself.

Ridiculous this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-38960898

What if you're buying a round for five people? If you're buying for yourself what's to stop you buying four drinks and then going back to the bar for another four?

Don't see how it's enforceable. Not a racing fan at all but we had a works open top bus trip to the Derby many years back and I was amazed by the amount of drunken violence that went on, worse than anything I'd seen at a football ground during the real bad days but that of course got all the publicity.

Strangely the only problem I've ever had sport wise was when I was attacked by three guys leaving a days cricket at Chelmsford after watching Essex play Middx :huh:.

Luckily at the time I was quite heavily into a martial art and was able to defend myself.

Racing has become an excuse for people to get dressed up, pissed and to pretend they are Conor McGregor.

Racing has become an excuse for people to get dressed up, pissed and to pretend they are Conor McGregor.

Ladies day at Aintree is bad for this, so many bellends bouncing about because they have won £20 and had a few pints whilst dressed in there dads Matalan suits looking like David Price in a suit.

People in England go to the bar in a suit? Didn't realize the fashion was so uptight there

I've only ever bought one suit in my life (from Next) and worn it three times I think. When I was best man at my brother's wedding, then at my wedding and once when I took my wife for a posh meal somewhere (many years ago :lol:).