IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

It wouldn't be the first time they voted an idiot in.

It's weird, the Republicans I know (family members, very well educated and successful) seem to hold the Bushs in very high regards, one has called him a great man and leader.

My mind boggles with confusion, there's got to be something that I (and most of the world) are missing.

It's not just the US. France just saw their National Front group gaining ground, Britain had so much lack of choice they went with the pig-fucking Toff that's in charge now....

People in general are afraid and there's not enough choice to create genuine competition for change. It's more a matter of picking sides than actually progressing.

Just think, if Labour had won the last election and Milliband had got knocked down by a bus, Corbyn could now be Prime Minister. :rofl:

Just think, if Labour had won the last election and Milliband had got knocked down by a bus, Corbyn could now be Prime Minister. :rofl:

To be honest, Milliband being knocked down by a bus might've made him more likely to get voted in in the first place...

It's weird, the Republicans I know (family members, very well educated and successful) seem to hold the Bushs in very high regards, one has called him a great man and leader.

My mind boggles with confusion, there's got to be something that I (and most of the world) are missing.

same people who deny climate change. its this new belief system in the US where you just believe whatever you want regardless of fact. you loved the bush's and thought they were great even though he was voted worst president of all time and had the lowest approval rating of all time? no problem, he's now a great president and good man because what you believe is more important than fact or actual discourse.

makes for difficult conversations because you're not arguing with reason now, you're just talking to people with opinion that isn't going to change no matter what fact, science, etc is brought into it.

The fact that he and Blair got on so well says it all. The difference being that Blair has been sussed over here.

Changing the subject.

BBC reporting that the flood levels in an area of Cumbria reached 8.2 feet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35042410

That measurement doesn't exist; it's imperial expressed as metric which is complete nonsense.

I got an application form for a job at the BBC many years back and it was huge, never seen anything like it. Now I think they just ask, "Can you spell your name?" And if you get more than 75% on that you're in!

Trump will never be president. There are a lot of idiots out there, and they usually have the most interesting quotes, hence his popularity.

We've voted some idiots in the office, but I have more faith in the American public to vote someone other than a major douche like Trump into office. Most people from my experience think he's a total tool and an embarrassment to human hair.

Edited by TonkaRoost

It's not just the US. France just saw their National Front group gaining ground, Britain had so much lack of choice they went with the pig-fucking Toff that's in charge now....

People in general are afraid and there's not enough choice to create genuine competition for change. It's more a matter of picking sides than actually progressing.

Routed at the polls despite early indications fortunately, sanity prevails. Others parties co-operating to keep the lunatics out it seems, good on them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35088276

Really sad that all these fringe racist groups get so much air time. The media loves them because it gets ratings but in reality like Mike just said above they are routed handily at the polls because they are mere outliers.

My parents are die hard republicans but if it's trump versus Hilary they said they wouldn't vote. Hilary would win hands down if other non racist repubs feel the same way.

Workplace Hitlers

I finally blew my top with one of them last week, in the middle of the hangar he had the nerve to criticise my lads when I gave them a tea break........ I think even Marco would have been proud of my language when I defended them. May cost me of course, but no fat bastard is going to call my lads lazy to my face. So I gave Jabba The PizzaHut a piece of straight forward shit storming..

Wonder if I will still have a job in 2016? :dry:

Right now, American Republicans are debating how many muslims they want to kill and how many constitutional amendments they would ignore. They really grind my gears.

Lol was just at the gym for a swim to work off some stress from a shitty day at work and saw this on in the locker room. Was hilarious. Can't believe I live in a country with people who think just making stuff up all the time is a good political party.

John Bishop.

We actually hired him for a work do years ago, at least 13 years ago. He was actually quite good but he has worn me out with his faux scouse bollocks.

Sister went for a (pre-wedding) meal with friends, he happened to be in the same place. The girls (as they do) were taking loads of pictures of themselves (not of him) and apparently, he spent the whole night covering his face, turning his back, eating behind his hand, claiming they were 'secretly snapping' him. He then "ordered" the waiter to take their camera off them. He nearly obliged, until, one of the girls overheard him and said "take the camera but if you go near our phones, then we'll be calling the true authority", all the girls got their phones out and proceeded with their evening.

He left shortly after and refused to pay for his food/drink because his night had been "ruined".

The only thing that ruined the night, was his miserable, egotistical face, inadvertently photobombing their pictures.

He was a medical sales area manager - you have to be hard faced for that job with an ability to speak well. So why the embarrassing forced accent?

He's a bloke who does impressions of what the rest of the country think of a scouser is.

He's seriously conceited and that betrays his act. Apparently he lost it with a heckler, he tries to laugh it off... I'd love to know the fans verdict.