IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Attention seeking plebs, imagine your house had been burgled and then this cock came in with his banjo. People don't purposely leave the door open ect. not that they should be blamed even if they did.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/19/video-banjo-playing-police-officer-pens-song-offering-anti-burglary-advice-4152554/?ITO=Facebook

Best way to stop burglaries? Stop moaning and do your fecking job, campaigning for harsher punishment would help to, but then you'd be out of a job.

SixT charged 80chfs to fill an 8th of a tank of fuel - 10chfs fuel - 70chfs "services" because theres no petrol stations near CDG?!?!?!? Thats about 5 quid fuel, 55quid services. Angry email time...

Got a mail back from them... Apparently charged me for 20l of fuel and not 5l so ive got 75% of the initial cost refunded. Faith restored in humanity :)

People talking about themselves in the third person....inspired by SAF...

"The minute a Manchester United player thought he was bigger than the manager, he had to go, David thought he was bigger than Alex Ferguson."

"That was the death knell for him."

Twat. Just confirms his narcissistic personality.

Another couple of things inspired by the SAF "autobiography"....

Firstly it was written by Paul Hayward so an autobiography (an account of a persons life written by themselves) it ain't.

Secondly it has an "RRP" of £25 but on release day it costs £11.25 on Amazon....what's the point in pretending something costs £25 when nobody on the planet will ever have to pay that for it?.

:rofl: Im going to assume that was intentional, Mike :P

:shaking fist:

It's like people finishing with "hope this helps".

Comes under the general heading of "stating the bleeding obvious".

If a post is a rant everyone can see it's a rant, there's no need to stick a couple of words on the end to say, "In case you didn't realise that was me ranting; I've now finished."

Diatribe complete B).

At least Eggheads (though I've not seen it for years) actually focuses on questions that are a bit more difficult than, "Can you spell 'cat'? (cue rapturous applause from audience for correct answer)" the sort of question that most prime time quizzes rely on

Likewise Countdown, don't watch it but no denying the people who do well on it are bright bastards.

I saw it once, albeit some ten minutes of an episode, and that was enough.

About as boring and banal as Countdown, and don't they have the same team win, program after program ? Where's the fun in that ?

Too many boring fucking game shows on television now. It's worse now than it ever was.

At least Eggheads (though I've not seen it for years) actually focuses on questions that are a bit more difficult than, "Can you spell 'cat'? (cue rapturous applause from audience for correct answer)" the sort of question that most prime time quizzes rely on

Likewise Countdown, don't watch it but no denying the people who do well on it are bright bastards.

Love Countdown, and not just for Rachel Riley.

As for questions like cat. Last night, the egggheads were asked to identify which of the following is not an official tennis score; 0-15 or 30-15 or 40-40. Seriously?! Its not so much the game itself that bugs me, its the complete lack of charisma and charm from any of them, not to mention some of the smug faces in the team. its just so slow!

If you want a proper quiz show than you can't look beyond The Krypton Factor. Not only that, but they hold a physical event during broadcast, so you got something outside the norm there. Not just bored looking types answering boring questions, which is 99 per cent of all quiz programs now. (if indeed it ever was)

I came to the unanimous decision in the recent past that Countdown is the most boring goddamn show on television today. How this has been underway for 31 years is a mystery. Susie Dent and Jo Brand in cobweb cunt corner, or whatever they call it ? That show is a narcoleptics dream.

I could present some thoughts on that show, but they wouldn't be printable.

I will do it for you then...

it's an absolute disgrace that that piece of shite is allowed to be broadcast. Can you imagine the reaction of feminists if a set of past-it middle-aged men were sitting around slagging off women and then - ironically- drooling over and flirting with every young filly who happened to be on the show? We'd never hear the end of it ffs.

That cunt McGiffin or whatever her name is needs fired into space. I'd shag Jane MacDonald until my cock fell off though, even if she's looking a bit of a boiler these days. I like 'em rough.

Edited by Nikica

There's this phone company that seems to be poorly run and about five fifths of useless, that have had some difficulties with in recent weeks. Got fucked out of credit and they've put prices up and other irritations. Had to speak to a technical team recently but managed to keep emotions in check. But they have been almost intolerable the last few weeks, had nothing but issues and misfortunes. I won't disclose the name of the company but it's a well recognized phone / PC business. Have decided to change networks and try something else a little more efficient. Got to a point where a decision was done.