IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Purchashing tickets for rail travel and no cunt even bothers to come by or more to the point, do their designated jobs

Not just talking about one or two stops every now and again, but more so journeys in excess of 50 miles, two or three times weekly. Guess they'll always be some reason / excuse, or 'we've got a staff shortage' etc, but unable to see beyond, it's not above incompetence.

It's not so bad when youre looking back retrospectively but at the time in question, it is a cause for concern.

A train driver unable to go to the next station because he doesn't know the route. It's forward yer dickhead!

Health and safety bollocks so we couldn't just walk the 5 minutes up the track and god knows why they didn't just send another driver to get to the next stop. Go back 2 stops, jump on the next train that says all is fine, it then stops at the exact same place and says it will be the last stop, luckily this driver knew the way. Get told they'll put a bus on, wait round like a pleb to then be told to get the Southport train. Quicker for me to walk the other station and get the Lpool one, would have only added 30 mins to my journey if the first driver knew what he was doing, only an hour if the station staff/police wasn't faffing about and just told the truth. Nice 2 hours wasted on a day I've booked off, great :afro2: .

People (I won't call them Idiots) who attempt to "kill" themselves in way of jumping from a height of 20 feet. Yeah OK we've all got our personal issues, but if you're really intent on self-harm then leaping from the same height as a second floor window isn't going to result in much, save a broken ankle etc. Then you got "emergency" services waiting around for hours for a decisive moment, and when something actually occurs, you're no better off from where you began. Point being, if you're really intent on this course of action, then go to Beachy Head or something where (I'm guessing) there's a greater success of actually achieving something. Fair enough this is a delicate area of debate, but there's ways to do things, and ways not to. Not out to upset any readers, but on occasion, you maybe got to question one or two things.

There were one or two other areas of concern other than the above, but it's simply not worth the argument.

People (I won't call them Idiots) who attempt to "kill" themselves in way of jumping from a height of 20 feet. Yeah OK we've all got our personal issues, but if you're really intent on self-harm then leaping from the same height as a second floor window isn't going to result in much, save a broken ankle etc. Then you got "emergency" services waiting around for hours for a decisive moment, and when something actually occurs, you're no better off from where you began. Point being, if you're really intent on this course of action, then go to Beachy Head or something where (I'm guessing) there's a greater success of actually achieving something. Fair enough this is a delicate area of debate, but there's ways to do things, and ways not to. Not out to upset any readers, but on occasion, you maybe got to question one or two things.

There were one or two other areas of concern other than the above, but it's simply not worth the argument.

I guess a person whose life is so bad they wish to end it probably isn't in the right frame of mind to work out heights, angles and if their actions might just be a little inconsiderate to a busy uncaring world.

Guest Nikica

Prince Harry - the guy is an uneducated moron who thinks he's being a big man bragging about killing sheep herders from the safety of his state of the art helicopter. This absolute idiot is the only guy on the planet who's ever made me agree with a comment made by the fucking Taliban. Typical thick royal family member who possesses no redeeming features whatsoever,

Guest Nikica

"It's ok for Britain to invade any country, kill and destroy, but when immigrants come to their country legally... woooaaaa!! it's the end of the world. They cry for the vote to get out of Europe and shout democracy when their tax pays for the royal family that was never elected. This "prince" gets extra protection to plays video games when normal "peasants" soldiers die like homeless dogs."

I like that quote.

bein single when even your biggest dickhead mate has a bird :lol:

After two messy divorces and a third underway not without it's problems, you can take it's a better option than marriage sometimes.

Women weaken your will, not to mention your legs, but don't want this degenerating into some misogynist free for all, only making a fair minded observation.

Women can be cunts, men can be cunts, children are cunts - I don't discriminate.