IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

This tosspot commentator on ITV1 pronouncing Franck (Ribery) as Fronk, simply because Ribery is French. You're speaking in English, you twat, so pronounce it in English. Anyway, Fronk isn't called Fronk any longer, after converting to Islam he adopted the name Bilal Yusuf Mohammed so Fronk is not only taking the piss out of the Germans and footballing world, in general, but out of Allah also. It won't end well. What a mess!

Maybe DK's not a morning person :P.

Which begs the question why book a flight for that time?

It's an organized coach journey through a travel company, they run excursions to France, Belgium, even Germany etc, hence leaving at such an indecent hour, we didn't choose the damn time. Just thought a short break again would do some good or get away from domestic events. Going to be a lot of goddamn travel involvement but not going to pull out now.

we're so far back in time fire is a new thing and scares us

Ok paul, thanks for clearing that.

Got to add roaming cattle and nuisance ponies into this here index. Fucking things are going to cause an accident.

Awful signals on androids caused irritation also -lousy area for connection.

used to get cows walking down the street when i was a kid...see um all time on way to school..it was mad

You should have been down here today, it was mayhem.

Deers , cattle, ponies, and fuck knows what else getting in harms way. Almost hit one or two.

I was inclined to just ram through and send them flying, but my wife wasnt feeling so malevolent.

You should have been down here today, it was mayhem.

Deers , cattle, ponies, and fuck knows what else getting in harms way. Almost hit one or two.

I was inclined to just ram through and send them flying, but my wife wasnt feeling so malevolent.

punch or with the car?

With the vehicle of course, although i wasn,t driving.

Can someone do me a favor and log me out of the site, this device doesnt seem to allow it. Everytime try to logout, it wont acknowledge.

Caught in a major traffic congestion some way off Southampton at the minute and trying to remain calm and phlegmatic

Apologize today for poor spelling and grammar deficiencies - couldnt really be avoided. Logging out.