IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

not to be too cynical, but I had an ex tell me that and played me for 6 weeks before taking me to a fake abortion for a baby she was never carrying....

99% certain to this day that something similar happened to me. "Pregnant" girlfriend but I went to the toilet shortly after she did to find unflushed tampon in the loo; now it is possible for women to still bleed a little in early pregnancy but why use one in the first place if you're pregnant? Then when I took her for the "abortion" that she insisted on (we hadn't split up and I was quite content for her to have the "kid") she wouldn't let me go into the hospital with her but just said she'd call me when it was done to pick her up, but in the car park and she completely refused to talk to me about what had happened in the hospital. Not thought about that for years but convinced she was just testing me.

Devious some of them.

That's horrible matt..fuckin hell

Yeah man, it sent me into a spiral. Was only 19 too. Got told by one of her friends and so when we went to the fake abortion (I wasn't sure whether to believe the friend or not) and when she refused to let me come in with her, it all clicked. Found out later it wasn't the first time she had done it either.

As Mike says, devious.

Yeah man, it sent me into a spiral. Was only 19 too. Got told by one of her friends and so when we went to the fake abortion (I wasn't sure whether to believe the friend or not) and when she refused to let me come in with her, it all clicked. Found out later it wasn't the first time she had done it either.

As Mike says, devious.

I'm 26 now and was hoping to start over fresh in a new city.

Edited by TonkaRoost

get a test and make her take it in front of you and you take the stick and see the result. key is, make it seem like you're not suspicious at all. just "dang babe, i'm so excited, man i've always wanted tonka jr. and i wanna see the test, i missed the first one but let's take another right now. i just want to see it and feel it and enjoy the moment. i'm going to be a dad, i'm so happy"

get a test and make her take it in front of you and you take the stick and see the result. key is, make it seem like you're not suspicious at all. just "dang babe, i'm so excited, man i've always wanted tonka jr. and i wanna see the test, i missed the first one but let's take another right now. i just want to see it and feel it and enjoy the moment. i'm going to be a dad, i'm so happy"

Sounds like a plan.

Yeah, but I did actually see her take the test and it was positive.

Edited by TonkaRoost

Yeah, but I did actually see her take the test and it was positive.

There's just no way I could marry this girl.

dang, sorry man. you could still be a good father and not marry her, just support the kid. i'm married with a 6 month old, and i can tell you from personal experience, marriage is something you only want to do if its your best friend, not worth it otherwise. that's just my 2 cents though, i wish you the best of luck man, you've always seemed a good guy here on TT.

Driving wife six miles to get a fasting blood sample taken; we're just walking in and I say, "You haven't eaten anything this morning have you?" to which she replies "no of course not" with a look admonishing me for suggesting she could be so stupid.

"....or had a coffee?" I say. "Oh crap" says she, "I forgot."

So we turn around and drive home again :dry:.

Britain's first.

All I see on Facebook is doctored images and videos that are dubbed to make us hate, the thing is a lot of my close friends seem to fall for it all believing it's all true.

I even googled some of the real videos to show then the truth but the damage is already done :-(

My friends are turning into Nazis

Driving wife six miles to get a fasting blood sample taken; we're just walking in and I say, "You haven't eaten anything this morning have you?" to which she replies "no of course not" with a look admonishing me for suggesting she could be so stupid.

"....or had a coffee?" I say. "Oh crap" says she, "I forgot."

So we turn around and drive home again :dry:.

Sorry but I had to laugh at that.

Sounds like my missus, drive 50 miles only to turn around to go back and pick up the last item I asked her to check on.

Britain's first.

All I see on Facebook is doctored images and videos that are dubbed to make us hate, the thing is a lot of my close friends seem to fall for it all believing it's all true.

I even googled some of the real videos to show then the truth but the damage is already done :-(

There's a lot of it about. Scary times.

Absolute cunts

Speaking of cunts...few young lads in local last night..never seen um before...proper caused a mega kick off...several people glassed and cut to fuck...I got stuck right in the middle cos I happened to go for a pint at the time...had to shut the pub 3 hours early...ruined the night..was my mates birthday too she was gutted

• 2 weeks later...

Britain's first.

Not really. You're just burying your head in the sand. 20,30 years from now possible civil war. The cause extremist British Muslims. Hardly being a Nazi pointing out what these extremists are saying, doing & believe in. Edited by MC11

Not really. You're just burying your head in the sand. 20,30 years from now possible civil war. The cause extremist British Muslims. Hardly being a Nazi pointing out what these extremists are saying, doing & believe in.

The video was fabricated mate...fact.

You should never try to gain a following by creating lies, people will see through.

Edited by Shukes

The video was fabricated mate...fact.

You should never try to gain a following by creating lies, people will see through.

I'm not sure what video you're talking about, but yes I see Britain First all over my news feed and they are starting to get a following. What they "say" they stand for I'm all for. British jobs - British people. British Housing - British people etc.

I'm also a firm believer that Muslim extremists need to be outed. It's all well and good turning a blind eye to it, but its here and it's real.

why is it every blue collar job i work, that i do all the work and get paid the least. fuck i am getting tired of this shit. work hard and get promoted they say, apparently not at places i get hired. one boss actually said "you're like a work horse man, we can't promote you, who would do all the work then" FUCK me, this is ridiculous. i need a drink and an office gig.