IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Some bastard cracked my car's rear bumper in Tesco's car park today (and left no details :dry:).

Then I get home and go online to order my new coat http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/products/product_details.aspx?pid=132218 and they've only got 3xXL left....they had every size available when I looked a few days back :shaking fist:.

These goddamn android tablet devic4s or whatever they resemble - and so awkward to use. Kids today probably find them simple enough but for those of a certain age, just cant ara0t to these damn devices. OK for a quick browse of web pages but when you go to data input everything happens at a snails pace and it takes forever even for basic responses

Then you need a wi-fi router thing to get a signal that has a battery life of a short time and you have to recharge in order to make any progress. This is goddamn awkward to use, not to mention infuriating. Never had anything like this as a kid, just cant live with modern technology. If you press a wrong butt9n you can lose all y9ur work and the TT Save function is non operative also. Fuck this, i miss a standard pc. More is often less.

Only a few things - But

#1. No save work function on these pages when using android device, chrome made no difference - usually on a standard computer its an easy enough task - lost a significant amount of work earlier

#2. THe amount of unmitigated shit on televisio over the holiday period - fucking eastenders on every night, coronation street, leather faced 'talent' shows, mary poppins etc - and the nauseating boring cunts and tv stations that put them on to begin with. Don't these individuals that put on all this awful shit realize 99 per cent of people simply aren't interested, or would rather look directly into the sun ?

#3. Being told by amateur store 'workers' that you,ll get five or six hours battery life for a device - lo and behold the fucking things run out after 45 minutes or sometime thereafter.

#4. Three (3) - probably the most inept, useless, incompetent fucking company you would have the misfortune to deal with - can only hope for a refund on products when the time comes for a return. - one upset and angry customer.

#5. above all else, experiencing christmas for the first time without a parent - unfortunately there seems to be a great many people with their heads up their fucking ass, who seem to believe everyone is having a fine time over christmas and having fun, and not giving a thought to those mourning or experiencing difficult times at this time of year, and it gets to certain point, after you,ve heard mariah carey, band aid, wham, or fucking slade, for the 1000th time in three weeks or general miserable christmas songs, when you really think is it ałl worth it. The obligatory 'merry christmas and happy new year' sometimes could never seem so hollow or non-existent. There's no ambiguity about i feel about certain events, it's been fucking awkward to say the least.

Apologize again for the sub-standard spelling at times and genera poor presentation - can,t be helped. Hope to find a proper computer soon, other than these damn awkward tablet things.

People slurping when drinking is a pet hate of mine! It goes right through me, nearly told me director to stop it but had to bite my tongue haha.

Also the end bit of the song "Talk Dirty" with the girl at the end. That really does irritate me every time it comes on the radio I have to change it before it gets to that bit!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

There's this program on television titled Eastenders that could well constitute the most fucking boring miserable viewing "pleasure" that any TV company could hope to offer.

Marvel as slag Slater (or whatever her character name is) and a collection of other miserable leather faced women sit around in a bar all day, or go to the laundry, or if feeling over extravagant, a journey to the nearest bus stop or tube station.

Dark screen, rains a lot, similar to Finchers Se7en, but all characters do is shout and scream at each other or laugh at the same decibel level of a 747 at take off. - Usually at nothing

Unbelievably this awful shit has been underway for 28 years thus far.

The BBC is just another example of a TV station that seems to have an objective of putting on as much boring miserable shit as they are able - and so far, they got to be proud, if that is their true intention.

There's this program on television titled Eastenders that could well constitute the most fucking boring miserable viewing "pleasure" that any TV company could hope to offer.

Marvel as slag Slater (or whatever her character name is) and a collection of other miserable leather faced women sit around in a bar all day, or go to the laundry, or if feeling over extravagant, a journey to the nearest bus stop or tube station.

Dark screen, rains a lot, similar to Finchers Se7en, but all characters do is shout and scream at each other or laugh at the same decibel level of a 747 at take off. - Usually at nothing

The BBC is just another example of a TV station that seems to have an objective of putting on as much boring miserable shit as they are able - and so far, they got to be proud, if that is their true intention.

fuckin hell you make me piss myself sometimes :rofl:

Your TV should have come with something called a "remote control" DK.....have another look in the box.

Dunking biscuits .... and they break off in the cup :shaking fist:

Then being stubbon you try again and ... it happens again into the same bloody cup :crying:

There may have been an issue of this magnitude but it was a good many years ago. Say around 30 years ago, there would have been an instance of this but not partial to biscuit products anymore. In any event, got much more relevant concerns to think over.