IGNORED

Fifa Corruption...

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/fifa/243/post/2686260/sepp-blatter-hits-out-at-platini-plus-england-and-us

sepp- england usa and platini are agaisnt me conspiracy theory lol

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/fifa/243/post/2686252/sepp-blatter-russia-2018-agreement-in-place-before-vote

russia vote was irrelevant we already had given the WC to them pre-vote.

you can't make this stuff up.

who do they think they are??? disgusting the lot of them.

2 world cups wasted - you are lucky to "see" 17 in your lifetime

the ones I have "seen"

Born 76

Argentina 78 - never seen it

Spain 82 - remember my brothers celebrating Robsons early goal thats it

Mexico 86 - loved it, just great, could have won that tournament bar Maradona who remains the best i've seen

Italia 90 - the best one yet - Gazza's world cup - again we could have won it (I blame Shilton - he was like Howard)

USA 94 - wrong manager - typical FA, Clough should have been in charge, mwould have qualified if shearer was fit I think

France 98 - my 2nd or 3rd favourite WC - on hols with the lads, good team but france were best team

Japan 2002 - drinking beer at 7am in a pub... wierd but fun, world cup was meh

Germany 2006 - on holiday in Cyprus, came home to Rooney booting a player and us fail9ing on pens again

South Africa and Brazil - bored.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35007626

What really annoys me is that Blatter has been on the gravy train for decades and lived a life few could ever dream of. Now he's pushing eighty and he's finally being exposed but he's had "VIP" luxury for so many years; and what are they going to do to him when his guilt is proved? Ban him from being a FIFA official?

I'd freeze all his bank accounts and put him in a bedsit in Moss Side on the state pension personally (though UKIP might complain).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No question, you forgot "manipulative" and many other adjectives that I can't be bothered to list just now.

He's one of those people that just deserves to be called a twat at every given opportunity. He enjoyed destroying people who were prepared to tell the truth.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...