IGNORED

Fifa Corruption...

So FIFA spent millions on making a film about itself. Launched in the US this week, it made a grand total of $607. Not $607 thousand, just $607. I had to smile at this line: "According to The Hollywood Reporter, the FilmBar cinema in Phoenix reported takings of just $9, meaning only one person bought a ticket."

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-33050289

So FIFA spent millions on making a film about itself. Launched in the US this week, it made a grand total of $607. Not $607 thousand, just $607. I had to smile at this line: "According to The Hollywood Reporter, the FilmBar cinema in Phoenix reported takings of just $9, meaning only one person bought a ticket."

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-33050289

Saw that, brilliant.

According to the Telegraph this morning, $750,000 dollars donated by FIFA and the Korean FA to the Haiti earthquake aid fund, was pocketed by Warner. Apparently, he asked Blatter for the money to be paid into his private bank account. The money was allegedly labelled 'personal use' and has not been accounted for. Wonder what Blatter's response to that will be? Warner is evil, they need to lock him up and throw away the key.

According to the Telegraph this morning, $750,000 dollars donated by FIFA and the Korean FA to the Haiti earthquake aid fund, was pocketed by Warner. Apparently, he asked Blatter for the money to be paid into his private bank account. The money was allegedly labelled 'personal use' and has not been accounted for. Wonder what Blatter's response to that will be? Warner is evil, they need to lock him up and throw away the key.

Wow I knew they were crooks but pocketing aid money? That's low

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/07/09/421408835/fifa-bans-former-executive-committee-member-chuck-blazer-for-life

the real question is did they ban him because he outed them all for being crooks or is it really because he himself was corrupt?

like the old tootsie pop commercials....the world may never know...

He's dying, right? It's to set a precedent while not hurting him by insisting on jail time.

Hopefully, they'll let the tv cameras in the court like Americans seemingly do. It'll be more interesting than most of the stuff the sports channels are showing at the moment.

I'm a hypocrite because I couldn't have cared less about the Oscar Pistorius trial when that was televised. My stance was "what's that gotta do with here in the UK?".