IGNORED

Where Do We Go From Here?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much is Rodwell worth - 20-25m?, a pretty expensive bench warmer. Would it be worth selling him?

I agree, as much as we hated losing Rooney we are a better team now because of his sale. If we sold him that would allow Moyes to bring in 3 top players to improve our team and move us forward, for me I would consider this, given that as you noted he is a bench warmer and he is probably our most valuable asset as he is young and english and this sale would not have a direct impact on the team now.

Edited by scouse

Worryingly if we sold Rodwell which i wouldnt, what would it get you? Darrent Bent 24m James Milner 18m even Charlie Adams being touted about for 12m the worlds gone bonkers! If you then add into it the contract they'd be after, we dont need to sell the players we need to sell the fcukin club!

What could we get for £25m? A £10m striker, Someone to replace Cahill and a little left over for Bill's new production?

I'm not sure you get my point to be honest.

The money coming in isn't the issue, it's having to sell in the first place that is the problem. Jack is one of the hottest young talents around, we need to keep him and build around him for the future.

I can't help but think Rodwell is overrated. If he was really worth £20-25million he would be playing more. At the moment it seems to me that he'll be no better than the likes of Jermaine Jenas.

good to know that im not alone in thinking this, ive never gone along with this future england captain nonsense myself.

How much is Rodwell worth - 20-25m?, a pretty expensive bench warmer. Would it be worth selling him?

i was thinking about this the other day. His preferred position is where Felli is playing. If we can keep Felli I dont see many games for Jack and like Scouse says, we are a better team for selling Rooney... I dont want to see him go because he looks like a great prospect but really, this sale could get us the RW, LW, Striker and RB/LB cover that we need....

"Let’s get one thing straight: the only reason that Kenwright has not been rode out of town, gagged and bound and tied to the back of a mule, is David Moyes..."

Stopped reading at that. He might make some decent points but coming at it with such a concrete one eyed stance portaying opinion/speculation as fact devalues it completely.

It's just not remotely helpful.

"Let’s get one thing straight: the only reason that Kenwright has not been rode out of town, gagged and bound and tied to the back of a mule, is David Moyes..."

Stopped reading at that. He might make some decent points but coming at it with such a concrete one eyed stance portaying opinion/speculation as fact devalues it completely.

It's just not remotely helpful.

I'm sure you don't stop reading articles with a one eyed stance but which you agree with ;).

I'm sure you don't stop reading articles with a one eyed stance but which you agree with ;).

I'm not one-eyed about it at all Mark....I have my opinions on BK as an individual but I'm under no illusion that he's the best man for the job.

The stance that I agree with is one that deals in fact as fact and treats speculation and rumour with the scepticism it deserves :) .

Let's just say that Kenwright is the Emperor Nero and Rome is burning... I wouldn't go as far as saying he is playing the fiddle, he's more like running round with leaking buckets of water asking to borrow a hose pipe off his neighbours.

We need Red Addair and fire engines quick, the looters are circling trying to steal what remains valuable. Soon there will be nothing left to save and Nero will be the man forever remembered for letting the place burn rather than hand it over to someone who may be able to put the fires out again make it great again. I'm not too worried about the risk of someone fanning the flames at the moment, it's burning enough as it is...

Let's just say that Kenwright is the Emperor Nero and Rome is burning... I wouldn't go as far as saying he is playing the fiddle, he's more like running round with leaking buckets of water asking to borrow a hose pipe off his neighbours.

We need Red Addair and fire engines quick, the looters are circling trying to steal what remains valuable. Soon there will be nothing left to save and Nero will be the man forever remembered for letting the place burn rather than hand it over to someone who may be able to put the fires out again make it great again. I'm not too worried about the risk of someone fanning the flames at the moment, it's burning enough as it is...

Where the hell do you get these from?! lol

I completely agree though. Kenwright has done a lot of good but he risks tarnishing the past however many years if he keeps clinging on to power. Thankyou for what youve done Bill, but leave now before its too late.