IGNORED

Apostolos Vellios

Because he had no choice. He was offloaded to the lowest level. It was shite how he was treated.

I agree Pete and haf. I've also thought maybe the championship side Roberto wanted him to go to was shit and that's why he didn't want to go, like Wigan or something. Cause he was snapped right back up after playing in Greece by Nottingham.

Because he had no choice. He was offloaded to the lowest level. It was shite how he was treated.

Really? We had just brought in Lukaku, Kone and Gerry (I think). He needed games to learn but didn't want to go on loan to get those games.

Unsurprisingly he has improved from playing games on a regular basis.

The club were trying to do what was right for the player but he didn't want to do it so he was released/sold. I don't see how the club can be faulted on this occasion.

Really? We had just brought in Lukaku, Kone and Gerry (I think). He needed games to learn but didn't want to go on loan to get those games.

Unsurprisingly he has improved from playing games on a regular basis.

The club were trying to do what was right for the player but he didn't want to do it so he was released/sold. I don't see how the club can be faulted on this occasion.

He wanted to play and get game time. Martinez never so much as looked at him and tried to jib him off at a very lower level. I honestly think this lad had something about him. It wasn't right how it all turned out.

He wanted to play and get game time. Martinez never so much as looked at him and tried to jib him off at a very lower level. I honestly think this lad had something about him. It wasn't right how it all turned out.

I want to play but there is no chance I am getting it either.

There was no way he was getting in the first team at the time so he needed games. This isn't like when we had a crocked Saha and bandaged Cahill. They are 3 far superior attacking players. If he wanted to play for Everton he should have got himself Championship football on loan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...