IGNORED

Apostolos Vellios

I reckon Rom has left a few walkin like John Wayne too. A friend of my mate worked for WBA as an analyst... Rom and Odemwingie had the other lads feeling a bit inadequate.

Then again... if his football is anything to go by he struggles to hold it up.

In the Dion Dublin gang then. When you have landing gear like a horse and a bank balance of a race horse owner you can get away with the looks department though can't you.

In the Dion Dublin gang then. When you have landing gear like a horse and a bank balance of a race horse owner you can get away with the looks department though can't you.

"Thats magnificent"

Alex ferguson on seeing dion dublin emerge from the showers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What in the World were you doing up at 4.00am Haf :huh:?

Early morning or late night?

had a bout of cold - fell asleep on sofa at 9pm and woke up at 3am! Wife had tried to wake me up at 11pm but I was flat out.... so was pretty awake.... bit of reading and toffeetalk and back to sleep for an hour or so!

had a bout of cold - fell asleep on sofa at 9pm and woke up at 3am! Wife had tried to wake me up at 11pm but I was flat out.... so was pretty awake.... bit of reading and toffeetalk and back to sleep for an hour or so!

We should rebrand ourselves as "TT, the cure for insomnia" :lol:.

Toffetalk helped me out when I was homesick back in 2003/4.... was over in the U.S.... bit of posting and I felt at home again!

That's why I became so attached to the place, all those years of travel from 2007-2013, it gave me a sense of stability, one or two fucknuts aside :lol: