• Jack Rodwell
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Seamus Coleman
    • Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    • Leon Osman
    • Louis Saha
    • Victor Anichebe
    • Jermaine Beckford

Current Player of the Year standings....

Fellaini 191

Baines 148

Coleman 127

Distin 125

Pienaar 85

Cahill 83

Howard 79

Saha 54

Yakubu 47

Arteta 46

Osman 39

Jagielka 29

Beckford 19

Bilyaletdinov 10

Rodwell 8

Hibbert 7

Neville 6

Heitinga 4

Gueye 3

Baxter 2

Anichebe 1

MOTM winners....

Sunderland (H)...Leon Osman

Chelsea (A)...Tim Howard

Bolton (A)...Mikel Arteta

Blackpool (H)...Louis Saha

Arsenal (A)...Marouane Fellaini

Chelsea (H)...Marouane Fellaini

West Ham (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Liverpool (A)...Marouane Fellaini

Scunthorpe United (A)...Marouane Fellaini

Tottenham (H)...Seamus Coleman

Stoke City (A)...Sylvain Distin

West Ham (A)...Sylvain Distin

Man City (A)...Tim Howard

Wigan (H)...Seamus Coleman

Chelsea (A)...Leighton Baines

West Brom (H)...Tim Cahill

Sunderland (A)...Steven Pienaar

Arsenal (H)...Seamus Coleman

Bolton (H)...Sylvain Distin

Blackpool (A)...Seamus Coleman

Stoke City (H)...Ayegbeni Yakubu

Spurs (A)...Leighton Baines

Liverpool (H)...Tim Cahill

Birmingham (A)...Leon Osman

Fulham (A)...Steven Pienaar

Brentford (A)...Seamus Coleman

Newcastle (H)...Sylvain Distin

Manchester United (H)...Tim Howard

Aston Villa (A)...Leighton Baines

Huddersfield (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Wolves (H)...Sylvain Distin

Blackburn (A)...Leighton Baines

I voted for Kevin Keegan cos his chat was better than that display. I was peed off against Bolton, then I slowly started to give them the benefit of the doubt, the game against Chelsea made me feel we were getting back in form. But that display has really made me feel depressed.

We are total sh*te really aren't we?

Baines for me, only him and Howard turned up.

Best player on the pitch for me was Shane Long and he is exactly the type of player we could do with depending on how well he can put the ball in the net. Someone who actually works hard for the team and he beat Distin everytime in the air and gave Jags the runaround.

first game of the season for me and i have never seen such a dismal performance. Not one person interested, especially that Saha, didnt show once it was as if he marking the defender. When the final whistle went the only person to look gutted was Rodwell, the rest just trudged off.

I would also like the fans who cheered when Bily got subbed at half time to f*ck off, this is really going to help his morale isnt it.

Disgusted with the effort put in last night, lets hope we bounce back at Newcastle this weekend, however without Felli and Cahill, we may struggle. We need to play a 442 against them.

So MOM, all shite but went for Rodders as he was the one who looked most interested

first game of the season for me and i have never seen such a dismal performance. Not one person interested, especially that Saha, didnt show once it was as if he marking the defender. When the final whistle went the only person to look gutted was Rodwell, the rest just trudged off.

I would also like the fans who cheered when Bily got subbed at half time to f*ck off, this is really going to help his morale isnt it.

Disgusted with the effort put in last night, lets hope we bounce back at Newcastle this weekend, however without Felli and Cahill, we may struggle. We need to play a 442 against them.

So MOM, all shite but went for Rodders as he was the one who looked most interested

"Bilyaletdinov signed a four-year contract with English club Everton in August 2009 for an undisclosed fee – believed to be £8.9 million."

Its not that he's short on Morale, he's very short on talent and commitment.

He's been here 18 months and has not once impressed me, or most importantly has not impressed David Moyes.

PS ... Osman gets my Vote, closely followed by Baines.

"Bilyaletdinov signed a four-year contract with English club Everton in August 2009 for an undisclosed fee – believed to be £8.9 million."

Its not that he's short on Morale, he's very short on talent and commitment.

He's been here 18 months and has not once impressed me, or most importantly has not impressed David Moyes.

Yet Moyes bought him for that 8.9 million and his cracking goals against United and Portsmouth last season left you rooted to your armchair? Okay.

Commitment, maybe. But it's not like he's alone.

imo one thing bily isn't short of is talent..just doesn't have the bollocks to use it...and how people can vote for osman is beyond me..gave the ball away too often..couldn't pass 2 yards...got knocked off it cos he's too lightweight and missed an absolute sitter

Concur 100%.

Yet Moyes bought him for that 8.9 million and his cracking goals against United and Portsmouth last season left you rooted to your armchair?

Once in a bluemoon spectacular goals are not nearly enough from a midfielder costing that much money if there's bugger all contribution in between them.

Much like Osman, Bily looks like a bag of shite on the wing, but when he drifts inside he looks good. Last night he drifted inside and he showed he can't half pick a pass, most notably his little dink over the defence for Baines.

If Moyes isn't going to give him a go in the middle though he's got to sell him.

Once in a bluemoon spectacular goals are not nearly enough from a midfielder costing that much money if there's bugger all contribution in between them.

bily's done more for everton than pienaar did, and u's all sucked his dick. sick of ignorant fans like u jus singlin players out. the whole team was shit, stop lookin 4 a scapegoat. fellaini in his 1st season had people on his back even thou he was 1 of our top scorer and probs and 1 of our best players that season, jus looks like bilys' the new victim

bily's done more for everton than pienaar did, and u's all sucked his dick. sick of ignorant fans like u jus singlin players out. the whole team was shit, stop lookin 4 a scapegoat. fellaini in his 1st season had people on his back even thou he was 1 of our top scorer and probs and 1 of our best players that season, jus looks like bilys' the new victim

are you sure you hav'nt been watching the Everton that play in Chile ;)

bily's done more for everton than pienaar did, and u's all sucked his dick. sick of ignorant fans like u jus singlin players out.

Thats a bit strong isn't it? Everyone has an opinion that they are entitled to, and you are always free to disagree, but in my opinion real ignorance is making bad mouthed comments like that against honest opinions of fans who have as much right to express them as anybody else.

Not a fan of dick myself...

Bily had spells in the game when he looked League Two standard, if that, then he had some awesome cross-field balls and breaks into their half

Yesterday the whole team was poor and Bily has taken a lot of the stick for that but you can't say it's undeserved. For a £10million player at a club like Everton there are expectations, Bily has fulfilled non of these in the seasons he's been here!

I was questioning the somewhat contentious point that he is 'very short on talent', which I think is absurd. Your recognition of the spectacular goals seems to recognise this, too. And Moyes saw something to shell out all that money, no?

i'll agree bily deserves stick but i think he gets more than he deserves..he's scored the goals for us and his record is quite good goal wise..he is very frustrating and i can see why people get on his back cos he shows how good he can be one minute then next minute he wouldn't be good enough for chorley(my local side)

pete i think your comments are well out of order though..no need to get like that when people can express their own opinions

I was questioning the somewhat contentious point that he is 'very short on talent', which I think is absurd. Your recognition of the spectacular goals seems to recognise this, too. And Moyes saw something to shell out all that money, no?

Moyes saw something in Per Krøldrup also :mellow: .

There's no doubt he has talent in the right environment, I just don't think that place is the premier league. A flash of genius every hour on the pitch (which I think is being generous to him) when you spend the other fifty-nine minutes being ineffective isn't enough to warrant a place.