IGNORED

Thomas Ince

The Sky Sports reporter outside Spurs' training ground mentioned that they had enquired about Tom Ince but the player would be running down his contract and making a "lucrative" move next year. Haven't seen it reported elsewhere though. SSN also just showed a brief clip of him arriving at Blackpool for training.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

“Me and my dad have always had a plan when we’ve sat down and discussed my future,” he told the Blackpool Gazette.

This surely isn't to earn as big a signing on fee as possible, due to being out of contract at the end of this season?

He's a very good Championship, or below, player on his day. The Premier League would swallow him up, whole, and shit him out in little Ince pellets.

Guest blueboy122

“Me and my dad have always had a plan when we’ve sat down and discussed my future,” he told the Blackpool Gazette.

This surely isn't to earn as big a signing on fee as possible, due to being out of contract at the end of this season?

He's a very good Championship, or below, player on his day. The Premier League would swallow him up, whole, and shit him out in little Ince pellets.

Bingo...

Has been awful this year. Have watched the Pool a few times and he has been dog shite and that's being kind. Most of the pool fans are starting to turn on him now as well because of his attitude etc.

Scored a few last year and was rumoured with a few big clubs in the Mirrors football spy, bought a flash car and thinks he's the best player to of ever graced the earth.

To be fair he did look alright last year when he had his purple patch but there are loads of other players in that league equal or better than him.

• 1 month later...

Never going to happen no where near good enough.

Not at the moment. I dont see why we couldnt buy him on the cheap and loan him out to a lower placed premier league club next season, or even blackpool.

He's a very very good championship player, and there are stars in the making down there, such as Tim Cahiil was.

He has potential and with the proper coaching...............

I wouldn't disagree with this. I don't think he is ever going to be anything special but I think he could become one of England's better wingers under the right manager. I know that's not saying much and it shouldn't because I only think he can be a top 10 prem winger at best but depending on the compensation amount it might not be the worst move in the world.