IGNORED

Thomas Ince

I've had better days and I come on her for a browse for 10 minutes and I'm greeted with this........ Only joking, and no offence but that's got about as much mileage as America claiming to have landed on the moon. I'm sure Everton don't give two shits about Ince joining Inter, or anybody else for that matter, let alone being "given hope" by a 22 year-old unproven no-mark and his gobshite father.

I've had better days and I come on her for a browse for 10 minutes and I'm greeted with this........ Only joking, and no offence but that's got about as much mileage as America claiming to have landed on the moon. I'm sure Everton don't give two shits about Ince joining Inter, or anybody else for that matter, let alone being "given hope" by a 22 year-old unproven no-mark and his gobshite father.

:Red card:

Jordi Cryff, Stephen Clements, Alex Bruce, Tom Ince, Darren Ferguson - all end up playing football at a level higher than their ability deserves because of who their fathers are.

The madness is that take a half talented kid from a normal working class background and give them the level of coaching that this lot have had and you will see a professional player. Annoys me no end and mainly because my brother was mustard, but he just lacked that break.

Guts me every time a bloke i've never met before walks up to me and says "your brother should have made it", you think "yeah whatever, there's thousands of those" - but when its an ex tranmere player who admits he wasn't any where near as good as your brother it is a little sickening.

Thats why I am full of anger towards Vellios, and full of admiration for Rickie Lambert. As for the likes of Ince, I just see an over indulged brat.

Guest blueboy122

Jordi Cryff, Stephen Clements, Alex Bruce, Tom Ince, Darren Ferguson - all end up playing football at a level higher than their ability deserves because of who their fathers are.

The madness is that take a half talented kid from a normal working class background and give them the level of coaching that this lot have had and you will see a professional player. Annoys me no end and mainly because my brother was mustard, but he just lacked that break.

Guts me every time a bloke i've never met before walks up to me and says "your brother should have made it", you think "yeah whatever, there's thousands of those" - but when its an ex tranmere player who admits he wasn't any where near as good as your brother it is a little sickening.

Thats why I am full of anger towards Vellios, and full of admiration for Rickie Lambert. As for the likes of Ince, I just see an over indulged brat.

Spot on.

Give anyone the level of coaching this lad has had since the age of 4 and you would be a professional player add into that your dad is an ex England captain who will tout you round.

As if he rejected a move to Inter... More like they never wanted him in the first place.

Why would he be at the ground then?

Live in Bromborough, pop up to the glegg or Devon Doorway every now and then.

I actually got kicked off on by Paul Ince when I was 21 (he would have been 29/30), I was in the Grange and tried to have banter with him about the upcoming derby, I said "Dacourt is gonna boss the midfield" and put my arm on his shoulder to which he kicked off like an absolute beaut.

The barmaid shook her head and told me that he was an arrogant sod who had just tried to tell her how he could have her if he wanted.

I enjoy hearing about the stories of him behaving like he is the Guvnor of Heswall, there is always someone quite happy to show him that he ain't all that and I look forward to the day that he gets sparked out.

I asked him for an autograph in What's Cooking Heswall many years ago. I was only a young lad and he said NO! Lol Edited by MiguelCotto

Hull now reportedly favourites to sign Ince, with Stoke and us in the running too. Interesting that the bosses of the other two clubs are both former team-mates of his Dad.

http://www.eastgrinsteadcourier.co.uk/Hull-Everton-Stoke-favourites-sign-son-Manchester/story-21227111-detail/story.html?

When did Paul Ince become a "legend" (in anyone's mind but his own) :huh:?

Good grief.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blueboy122

Something Fishy going on with that offer from Inter.

Did it ever really exist? Just a ploy I think from his Dad to plug his son a bit more.

Why hasn't Pulis signed him for Palace?