IGNORED

John Lundstram

Anyway, apparently Crewe were interested in him and he wanted Crewe but his 2k a week was the sticking point... so for me he's not exactly the martyr he's made himself out to be. He's taken a league lower to get a little bit more money. Very short sighted of him and in the long run may cost him more in his career and financially.

I wish him well but cut the bullshit John,

Don't think short-sighted is the best term with Crewe sitting bottom of League 1 and Oxford 3rd in League 2. I'd guess he'd be very happy with his decision.

You are the only person that has doubted credibility of what I have said.

How do you know that!

This is a 'forum' it's for everybody, not just those sitting in ther full Everton kit with his collection of Rothmans football yearbooks in front of him, whilst seasrching other forums and media sights for something to write...( not my words, another member !)

I don't post as much as you.....what was your latest dig...." I should try and make the match day thread during a game......."It's the best thread ".....Jesus ! if that's not the thoughts of a 12 year old I don't know what is.I'm not always posting or on this forum BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO!

Now take off your Hafnia kit......and the socks, put the Rothmans back in the loft and find a life.

Others on here have doubted what you've posted, example, I was warned to give up the 'Bullshit ' thing.........not because I was wrong, but because it was not the done thing!

I stopped.......I only posted a head rolling around laughing, and you've gone off on one........raw nerve maybe !

Never mind, keep a sence of humor.

How do you know that!

This is a 'forum' it's for everybody, not just those sitting in ther full Everton kit with his collection of Rothmans football yearbooks in front of him, whilst seasrching other forums and media sights for something to write...( not my words, another member !)

I don't post as much as you.....what was your latest dig...." I should try and make the match day thread during a game......."It's the best thread ".....Jesus ! if that's not the thoughts of a 12 year old I don't know what is.I'm not always posting or on this forum BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO!

Now take off your Hafnia kit......and the socks, put the Rothmans back in the loft and find a life.

Others on here have doubted what you've posted, example, I was warned to give up the 'Bullshit ' thing.........not because I was wrong, but because it was not the done thing!

I stopped.......I only posted a head rolling around laughing, and you've gone off on one........raw nerve maybe !

Never mind, keep a sence of humor.

I've said my piece.... now kindly fuck off you sad twat. Over and out. Edited by Hafnia

Don't think short-sighted is the best term with Crewe sitting bottom of League 1 and Oxford 3rd in League 2. I'd guess he'd be very happy with his decision.

The deal didn't collapse because he seen Oxford as a team that will get promoted and Crewe relegated.... it collapsed because of wage demands, he was happy to go there, they wouldn't pay what he wanted - so he went to the team that offered him those wages.

So yes he was short sighted given the fact that he could have played a higher level and test himself against better players.

It seems by all accounts he played his loan spells as a player who looked to be far too hollywood (Blackpool in particular) - essentially he failed at every loan club. The review of yesterdays excellent win at Swansea seems to say he tried to uneccesarily over elaborate in his passing. His early promise as a youth player was a tough tackling, box to box player... maybe he needs to get back to that.

Not every player who doesn't get a chance is going to be a Mustafi or Dier. I wish him well as a kid who spent all his footballing youth at Everton but there is a massive leap from where he is playing now to where we are.

Went and watched oxford play at Millwall last night. Thought he was really tidy on the ball, controlled the midfield and had a cracking shot that hit the post and turned in by Roofe for the second. Not sure if he is mobile enough though, he's a big lad. Oxford look a team that will keep moving up. I'd happily send players there on loan as they keep the ball.

Went and watched oxford play at Millwall last night. Thought he was really tidy on the ball, controlled the midfield and had a cracking shot that hit the post and turned in by Roofe for the second. Not sure if he is mobile enough though, he's a big lad. Oxford look a team that will keep moving up. I'd happily send players there on loan as they keep the ball.

Did he hit the roofe of the net?

:getmecoat:

• 3 years later...

He was just a young lad here though. He wouldn't make it anywhere near this side now, or then, but it just shows these young players coming through that there is still a route to the top of they get their head down and work hard. Forshaw will probably be the same next season with Leeds.

• 2 years later...