IGNORED

John Lundstram

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

They are but I also remember what a good job they did with Seamus.

Different staff now but like others have said he should get plenty of minutes and that's what he needs.

Nothing wrong with getting into a scrap and learning the hard way.

It was Holloway that did a good job with Coleman because of his "lets just outscore the opposition, screw the defence" tactics!

They are but I also remember what a good job they did with Seamus.

Different staff now but like others have said he should get plenty of minutes and that's what he needs.

Nothing wrong with getting into a scrap and learning the hard way.

That is exactly what it will be, Blackpool are going to struggle this season. Good experience for Lundstram though. :)

It's telling that the loan takes him through to January, when no doubt it will be reviewed by all parties. If he's done well then there's the chance he could be recalled here to play a part in the second half of the season, and if not he'll probably be told to start looking around for a new club. This next few weeks will be a challenge for him but hopefully great experience too.

I like Lundstram going somewhere where he can get time, especially in the Championship, but Blackpool is a mess. Second year in a row that they've only had like 9 senior players signed to permanent deals at this stage in the season. Karl Oyston really has let that club collapse since Holloway had took them to rather unbelievable highs. I don't know, I want Lundstram to play, but I want him developing in a professional environment. We're throwing him into the deep end on this one.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Shame he couldn't quite cut it here. He ha fly under the radar and then suddenly have an incredible loan spell at Doncaster and had some great England youth appearances. Seems he just couldn't take it to the next level, but my guess is he'll be a star in League 1 if that's where he settles and possibly end up being a Championship caliber player.

• 5 months later...

If he looks at the company he was keeping in the England set up, kane, dier, barkley, stones etc then you would think better clubs would be in for him.

Anyway, apparently Crewe were interested in him and he wanted Crewe but his 2k a week was the sticking point... so for me he's not exactly the martyr he's made himself out to be. He's taken a league lower to get a little bit more money. Very short sighted of him and in the long run may cost him more in his career and financially.

I wish him well but cut the bullshit John,

Edited by Hafnia

:rofl:

Honestly, this forum and "hafnia" isn't the "solution" you are looking for.

In short...Stop being a sad twat, let it all go then maybe we can all get back to discussing Everton and not have threads turning to shit because of your inferiority complex, because let's face it.. That's what it is.

Many people on here have different lives, successful and fulfilling in different ways but equally everyone faces challenges... if people posting personal accounts that bring out the "green eyed monster" then take a breath... be happy for them. If they post about challenges then sympathise and count your blessings.

How do you know Rusty is an airline pilot and not a taxi driver? How do you know Matt doesn't live in moss side and not Switzerland.... we don't. So stop being a grade A bellend and contribute to the subject which is Everton and not an individual poster who clearly seems to have your modus operandi well and truly nailed.

You are the only person that has doubted credibility of what I have said... That's your issue not mine. Why lie on a forum? Then again... why use a football forum to try and get a rise from someone?

Right now, in my mind you are either a 15 year old kid trying to be an adult or sadly an adult who can't stop behaving like a kid.

Sort your shit out. It's gone beyond tiring for everyone on this forum.