IGNORED

Thomas Hitzlsperger

He´s a very good player of course!

Very dangerous player with a very strong shot, amazing passes and overview on the pitch. I also thought he have to play in the Premier League and not for Stuttgart, but he also was a big part of them winning the title of Bundesliga 06/07!

Would be a very nice signing...

NO NO NO!!!!!!

Just when we thought it couldnt get any worse -moyes contract wrangle - missing out on all the world class players linked with ie moutinho, arshavin, cana etc - we then turn our attention to players like Alan Smith and Hitzlsperger!!!!

This tit is useless!!!!!! Ask any Villa fans what they think of him and they will say the same.

Sorry if I sound too negative but this is due to it being one of the longest and most painful pre seasons in years as a blue, still trust in moyes but this is getting painful and that blackburn game is looking scarier by the minute (and they are bad!!!)

FYI Can get 200/1 on us getting relegated at ladbrokes at the moment!!!!! :blink:

COYB

• 2 years later...

Coulnt find a topic so if one exists, simply merger.

We have been linked with Tommy Lad, not the position we are cryniog out for but 52 caps at 29 yrs old for germany isnt to be sniffed at. I would welcome this signing.

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/everton-consider-contract-offer-for-52-cap-german-international-9566/

not a reliable source mind

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.dailymail...ef=Dominic+King

Were short in the middle but I'd rather recall Forshaw, who looked perfect for the Gibson role yesterday albeit in a lower league.

Forshaw is no longer our player. He's at Brentford on a permanent, unless we have a clause that we could buy him back? I know I'll get slammed for saying this, but we are short in midfield, and maybe we should sign a free agent CM just for depth purposes (Similar to why we signed McFadden last year).

I tried to read one of the above links and couldn't see for fucking commercials?... If we can go back to the player in question, I don't know an awful much about Hitzelsperger but remember he scored some impressive goals for Aston Villa and was decent from set pieces. Hasn't really been prominent at national level, but would have been hard trying to get a place with the caliber of players (Germany) they have their disposal. There has been increasing speculation in the last few hours that a move to Goodison seems imminent. OK he's a good player, but that's what I remember from a year or two back, he may be a free agent available now but could be an interim cover for Gibson if Moyes decides to take a risk. I'd go as far to say I can actually see this materializing in the very near future.