IGNORED

The Blue Union respond

Ian C

i have just removed all the BU and Peoples Group stuff from my facebook, there is some guy on there going on about bombing Kenwrights house doh.gif

Wouldn't it be easier to just kick the dickhead out of the Blue Union than have all sane members leave?

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they wont though!! the guy keeps posting the most ridiculous stuff on there every day, not just anti kenwright stuff, but silly takover stories, and crazy transfer stories, tbh without "stereotyping" i think he maybe a bit "backward" shall we say, but a lot of people have complained about him and had a go at him, but because i dsagreed with his idea and told him how amateur it was, he accused me of being a Kenwright lover lol, well all who know me on here, know im anything but a Kenwright lover lol

they wont though!! the guy keeps posting the most ridiculous stuff on there every day, not just anti kenwright stuff, but silly takover stories, and crazy transfer stories, tbh without "stereotyping" i think he maybe a bit "backward" shall we say, but a lot of people have complained about him and had a go at him, but because i dsagreed with his idea and told him how amateur it was, he accused me of being a Kenwright lover lol, well all who know me on here, know im anything but a Kenwright lover lol

I'm a Kenwright lover and proud of it. smile.png

i guess thats a bit difficult with people mike. its not like selling a bottle of coke. the coke bottle has no rights or an opinion or any sway in the decision whatsoever. where a person opens up a can of worms.

i just think its difficult to put a person in a section on a balance sheet.

i guess thats a bit difficult with people mike. its not like selling a bottle of coke. the coke bottle has no rights or an opinion or any sway in the decision whatsoever. where a person opens up a can of worms.

i just think its difficult to put a person in a section on a balance sheet.

So they may be difficult to value but they're certainly not intangible. If "every player has his price" then they're tangible...though variable depending on prevailing circumstances.

***Although this is a pointless argument over semantics, so I'll shut up nowunsure.png ***

That was the capacity. People couldnt get in. Not bad for first meeting at all.

ok, lets say it was 1000 people and they were queuing around the corner / couldnt get there / etc.... its still only the smallest of percentages which is what is irritating me when they say theyre representing the fans. Theyre not, even close.

ok, lets say it was 1000 people and they were queuing around the corner / couldnt get there / etc.... its still only the smallest of percentages which is what is irritating me when they say theyre representing the fans. Theyre not, even close.

Where have they said they are representing all the fans? They represent the members of the suppporters groups: Evertonians for change, KEIOC, Peoples group and school of science 1878.

The fact that their actions have been picked up by the media suggest they are a little more than a jumped up group of scallies wanting 15 minutes of fame. If what they were looking for was ridiculous then it wouldn't get the time of day,

The fact is they are getting responses from those who we never hear a peep from.

Where have they said they are representing all the fans? They represent the members of the suppporters groups: Evertonians for change, KEIOC, Peoples group and school of science 1878.

The fact that their actions have been picked up by the media suggest they are a little more than a jumped up group of scallies wanting 15 minutes of fame. If what they were looking for was ridiculous then it wouldn't get the time of day,

The fact is they are getting responses from those who we never hear a peep from.

where did I say all fans? In my opinion they still think theyre representing more than they actually are.

where did I say all fans? In my opinion they still think theyre representing more than they actually are.

You were using the number of BU supporters as a proportion - in percentage terms. To get any percentage you need to compare against the whole figure - in this case, all fans.

They are representing the people who support their aim, I for one am one of them. Regardless of it being 400, 1000, 37000 - their voice is now loud.

Not bad at all....balanced for once.

Given this...

"TBU would clearly have known Kenwright’s request that there should be “no notes” would also have meant “no secret recordings.” And it was grubby of TBU to say there was “no proof that the meeting was taped,” having produced a multi-thousand word transcript five days after it happened…unless the transcriber is also a “memory man” in a travelling circus."

...is it not time for them to stop with the ridiculous charade that they didn't record it?

This is a cracking post from BernardYOTAC on another forum. Can see lurking other clubs forums becoming a new boredom filler.

'I fear that the days of people like Kenwright and Whelan are going to become a thing of the past very quickly indeed.

This game of ours will one day implode and the damage from the fall out will be irepairable. If more clubs acted like both Everton and Wigan, football would not be in the mess it is currently in.

Foreign billionaires everywhere but only five trophies up for grabs every year (two of those are competitions that are viewed as an inconvenience until the semi finals)!

It's time the penny dropped,'

Also

http://www.independe...er-2341710.html

Edited by pete0

Significant proportion of responses on there are seriously anti BU, which is surprising given the site is part of it.

mike, i respect your views on things so what would your plan of action be then seeing as you don't support the BU or TPG, we all know the current business model is not working and needs massive changes, would it be an interim board then? or do you want to carry on the way things are?

i dont claim to know how to run the football club, and i dont think BU do either.

a lot of the negative responses on that site seem to be people happy with how the club is being run now, and that scares the shit out of me!

the very thought that the club could be out of business soon, and that is a very real possibility with the current tactics of servicing the debt by asset sales, i cant imagine.

i do fear that if we are not taken over by someone who can at least steady the ship by the end of the season, we could all be loking for a new team to follow.

I actually believe that some feel by turning on Bill and co, they are turning on the club. It is a worrying emotional connection.

Some feel his love for the club and don't want to destroy that nice man who saved us from Peter Johnson. The problem is, that nice man is destroying us and he has no understanding of how he is perceived.