IGNORED

Yak scores 4 but we got Saha.

Memmaclub

he had enough opportunities in my opinion, he just wasnt interested. He is good when you get the ball to his feet but in our days of hoofball and not supporting the striker with players attacking in unison, it didnt suit him and he just couldnt be bothered. I can almost forgive his laziness (though I hate laziness) but the thing I really couldnt stand was his diving.

1,5m was a disgrace though, Blackburn got an absolute bargain.

Youve got to be kidding!

The Yak was given plenty of chances to show he could still do it and he just couldnt be arsed. Also his injury had nothing to do with it because his head had already been turned by Spurs before then and he had gone into his customary sulk and his form was woeful as a result

He was just stealing a wage at Everton and had to be moved on, it comes as no surprise at all that he is now banging the goals in at his new club but I would put money on it by the end of next season he will revert back to type

Yak was barely given a sniff since he came back from his Achilles injury. coming on for 10mins as a sub doesnt count, I am talking about starting games and playing 60+ minutes. I would be surprised if it got into more than double figures in the league for the two years. Saha is worse that Yak atm and while he is getting stick it isnt anywhere to the level of Yakubu's, who at least fashioned some chances and scored goals. At least Yakubu also tried to roll his defender, Saha just stands there half the time and Moyes plays him week in week out.

I simply dont buy the one season and thats it crap about Yakubu. Through all the time I have seen him play at Pompey, Borough, Everton & Blackburn he has been the same. He doesnt put in much effort, he wont run channels, he can hold the ball up and bring others into play but he can also waste the ball sometimes and he will score probably 50% of all the decent chances he is provided. This hasnt differed whether it was in his first year with a club, his second, whether it was after crimbo or before crimbo... Its what you get.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so as someone said Yak is not one of our players and we have Saha. But boys this is the fucking point we had a decent prem striker who motes fell out with who is scoring goals for fun at the bottom of the table club. Moyes never gave him a chance after the injury. And then Moyes has the gaul to say to Saha play for your contract. Saha plays like a bag of dry cum all season and never gets dropped what kind of message does that send to the rest of the squad. If Saha gets a new contract you can forget all the bollox about no money Moyes is to blame for picking that fucking twat Saha.

The theory that he is a one season wonder for every club is pure nonsense. Check his stats...

http://en.wikipedia....akubu_Aiyegbeni

The theory isnt that he is a one season wonder its that you get 18 months out of him and then he becomes a waste of space

We are the only club he has ever scored for in the Premiership after January, as soon as his head gets turned he becomes an oxygen thief

If its true Yak was of to Spurs if he hadnt been injured ironicaly at white hart lane. He has the ability to be a top top striker but only on his terms ie no running for the ball etc and also when he can be arsed. Saha was a great striker just a pity it was before he signed for us he appears to be more of a midfielder now im sick of seeing him coming the wrong way up the pitch towards our box!! Come on DM find a bargain who knows where the net is.

Quick and my final one on this, mate is a big united fan. Was at the blackburn game and said Yaks performance was superb.

I asked if he did much running, to which the reply was "No, he stayed with his back to Jones and held it up brilliantly, they played the ball to his feet and it stuck - reminiscent of Mark Hughes"

He said his work rate was pretty much zilch, but his strength and ability to roll his marker gave their midfield the chance to join attack and he was the focal point of attack.

A frustration of mine at Everton was that he was utilised incorrectly with hoof balls aimed at him - as already stated he's no longer ours but £1.5m - an absolute steal.

I have said since we signed Saha useless fuckin cunt. Injury prone and arrogant and lazy. Persisting with him has been moyes downfall and I hope it gets him sacked. Saha has not performed enough to warrant his place in any part of his Everton career. Yak had a great first season. Got injured then dud something to piss moyes off because he never got a chance after that. Certainly not the kind of loyalty and chances that were handed out to Saha. Moyes is really paying the price for his loyalty to certain players regardless of form and after tonight and seeing his post match interview saying we were shit and Bolton deserved it proves even more he has lost the plot and passion. I honestly hope he gets sacked because he will take us down with his inept tactics and inability to pick in form players.

I have said since we signed Saha useless fuckin cunt. Injury prone and arrogant and lazy. Persisting with him has been moyes downfall and I hope it gets him sacked. Saha has not performed enough to warrant his place in any part of his Everton career. Yak had a great first season. Got injured then dud something to piss moyes off because he never got a chance after that. Certainly not the kind of loyalty and chances that were handed out to Saha. Moyes is really paying the price for his loyalty to certain players regardless of form and after tonight and seeing his post match interview saying we were shit and Bolton deserved it proves even more he has lost the plot and passion. I honestly hope he gets sacked because he will take us down with his inept tactics and inability to pick in form players.

Which players are in form?

Ok fair point no one is in form but I have 3 points to consider on that basis:

1) why keep picking the same team for half a season. With very little change based on shit form. Atleast try what is on the bench from the start. How come Saha gets 18 games without scoring and Valois gets 1 start and is dropped.

2) if a whole team is off form and turning in bad perfomances every game. (Name one good performance this season) Then that is fully the managers fault for lack of motivation.

3) the lack of money should not mean we play shit every week. If Paul lambert or Brendan Rodgers can get a team

Playing with little resources and a worst starting point than Everton then imagine what they could do with our players.

Moyes is taking us down and I am actually ignoring the money issue now because moyes can't pick a team or tactics to beat Bolton.

Ok fair point no one is in form but I have 3 points to consider on that basis:

1) why keep picking the same team for half a season. With very little change based on shit form. Atleast try what is on the bench from the start. How come Saha gets 18 games without scoring and Valois gets 1 start and is dropped.

2) if a whole team is off form and turning in bad perfomances every game. (Name one good performance this season) Then that is fully the managers fault for lack of motivation.

3) the lack of money should not mean we play shit every week. If Paul lambert or Brendan Rodgers can get a team

Playing with little resources and a worst starting point than Everton then imagine what they could do with our players.

Moyes is taking us down and I am actually ignoring the money issue now because moyes can't pick a team or tactics to beat Bolton.

We really don't have too many players. That's why it looks like we always have the same guys playing. The fact Moyes has had the inclination to use young players 'at all' should be a positive, as opposed to a negative when he 'doesn't' use them.

One of the things fans find difficult to understand is why players are picked. We need to realise we don't get to know 'any' information regarding 'any' player. Even the papers only get to know what Moyes tells them. For all we know, Barkley could have had a circumcision, or Vellios an ingrowing toenail. I mean not to joke, but we really don't know.

We might be best offering Moyes benefit of doubt until we learn otherwise.

Our team are not as good as we think. Remember that most of them were taken from lower divisions, or bargains, or retired ex United players, as Moyes tried to patch a squad together. Some have come through the academy and don't have the required experience to be risked in front of 40,000 screaming fans. Barkley is a child after all, even if he has turned 18. Many of us here have kids the same age, and I couldn't contemplate them having asll that responsibility at that age.

Bolton played as well as we did yesterday, and we failed to keep Ngog quiet and were punished. It was a funny day all round, but we won't be getting relegated this season, even if only because there are worse teams than us.

Next year though, we are very vulnerable depending on who is in the squad. Bear in mind that Saha, Distin etc are out of contract, as will Drenthe, Straq etc.

We really don't have too many players. That's why it looks like we always have the same guys playing. The fact Moyes has had the inclination to use young players 'at all' should be a positive, as opposed to a negative when he 'doesn't' use them.

One of the things fans find difficult to understand is why players are picked. We need to realise we don't get to know 'any' information regarding 'any' player. Even the papers only get to know what Moyes tells them. For all we know, Barkley could have had a circumcision, or Vellios an ingrowing toenail. I mean not to joke, but we really don't know.

We might be best offering Moyes benefit of doubt until we learn otherwise.

Our team are not as good as we think. Remember that most of them were taken from lower divisions, or bargains, or retired ex United players, as Moyes tried to patch a squad together. Some have come through the academy and don't have the required experience to be risked in front of 40,000 screaming fans. Barkley is a child after all, even if he has turned 18. Many of us here have kids the same age, and I couldn't contemplate them having asll that responsibility at that age.

Bolton played as well as we did yesterday, and we failed to keep Ngog quiet and were punished. It was a funny day all round, but we won't be getting relegated this season, even if only because there are worse teams than us.

Next year though, we are very vulnerable depending on who is in the squad. Bear in mind that Saha, Distin etc are out of contract, as will Drenthe, Straq etc.

This.

Like.

+1.

Digg.

We might be best offering Moyes benefit of doubt until we learn

No offence buddy but you got to be Avinalaff. Ok I am not on the coaching staff and nor is my castrated dog but even he knows Saha is less use to everton than his cock. Moyes doesn't need some indepth football analysis to see Saha and Cahill have been useless this season. So why he persists with them is amazing. If any player has an injury whether it's a in growing toenail or he got his cock caught in the bacon slicer then we will be told.

There was a bloke on talksport today their African correspondant and hes mates with Yak. He said that he was due to have a medical at Spurs THE EVENING HE WAS INJURED (the transfer fee was meant to be quite a lot aswell)!! Apparently he was that fed up at being stuck where he wasnt wanted (everton) that he just stopped trying.

He seemed to think thats why hes doing so well at Blackburn and at Leicester on loan hes a player who needs to feel wanted to give his best and felt that we didnt want him anymore.

You mean have them sat on the bench watching Neville, Cahill and Saha playing so poorley week in week out, yet never getting the chance to replace them? Heres a quote for you pal "If there good enough they are old enough" They cant be worse then those three so why arnt they playing?

We played well for the first 30 or minutes but as usual we were carrying Nev and Saha was shit, players created chances but didnt score due, lost confidence and fell appart, played players out of position and played injured players. We were playing the worst team in the leauge with low confidence, scored a freak goal to take the lead and STILL LOST! How bad does that make our performance and Moyse's tacticks, planning and motivation?

No offence buddy but you got to be Avinalaff. Ok I am not on the coaching staff and nor is my castrated dog but even he knows Saha is less use to everton than his cock. Moyes doesn't need some indepth football analysis to see Saha and Cahill have been useless this season. So why he persists with them is amazing. If any player has an injury whether it's a in growing toenail or he got his cock caught in the bacon slicer then we will be told.

You castrated your dog? mellow.png

Damn.

* Puts hand down pants and reassures balls that all is ok.

Simple, we havent got anybody better

Vellios isnt ready yet and Straq will never be ready. Both have been given the opportunity to show what they can do but neither have been up to ii

denis hasn't really been given much opportunity has he? or have i missed summat? him and vic won us that game at west brom

i'd say denis, drenthe and vellios won us the game against wigan

vellios scored the killer goal away to bolton

saha has flattened about an inch of grass

Edited by marcopaulo