IGNORED

FA Cup 3rd round draw....Home to Tamworth!

MikeO

Coming up in a bit.

Bristol Rovers (or City) away would do for mesmile.png .

Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay all out curse themshaking%20fist.png . Yeovil should win their replay though so that'd be OK.

If I can't have any of them a nice home draw against a league one or two would do.

Li Tie doing the draw with Gianfranco Zola.

Even Moyes can't mess this one up you would imagine

Brings back painful memories of past minnow games, I thought straight away of Shrewsbury 8 years ago when I heard the news

I fully expect, even on the back of today, for Everton to progress into the fourth round

It's been 17 years now without a trophy, this represents our last chance of glory this season, Moyes has to take it serously

On way home now... the M6 is a long, long road after that shower of shit!

Mate, it was the same for me too last night. And the walk back to the care was friggin freeeeezin!

Tamworth eh, we're gonna do our usual arent we, make it hard for ourselves!! I seriously hope we play the kids, all of them. noone over 25 please (except the backline). Ah thank you!

I wouldnt be surprised to see us bottle it. Why? Because we dont seem to want things enough and Tamworth can go out thinking theyve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I'd like to see:

***************Mucha***********

Coleman Mustafi Heits Baines

**************Rodwell**********

Maggie Barkley Drenthe

*********Bily ********************

****************Vellios**********

I wouldnt be surprised to see us bottle it. Why? Because we dont seem to want things enough and Tamworth can go out thinking theyve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I'd like to see:

***************Mucha***********

Coleman Mustafi Heits Baines

**************Rodwell**********

Maggie Barkley Drenthe

*********Bily ********************

****************Vellios**********

Good shout dude, I would prefer to see felli in there instead of Bily though, just so Fell, Jack and Barkley get game time together.

So Barkley or Drenthe supports Vellios, and Fellaini sits behind Jack.

Good shout dude, I would prefer to see felli in there instead of Bily though, just so Fell, Jack and Barkley get game time together.

So Barkley or Drenthe supports Vellios, and Fellaini sits behind Jack.

Only put Bily there in the 2nd striker role to give him a chance to prove himself there. If I was going to go with anyone else it would be Denis or McAleny.

GP will be empty though, I think they should go crazy with the prices.

Very sad that....when we played Telford in 1985 we had 47,000+ in the ground....the third highest attendance of the season at Goodison behind the derby and the championship clincher v QPR.

In '91 we had nearly 35,000 for Woking (I was in the away end with a minibus full of Woking supporting mates....what a week-end that wassmile.png ).

Shame what the cup's come to.