IGNORED

WBA

pete0

Happy new year, glad to see Moyes has started the new year with a fresh approach to our starting 11!!! NOT!!! Flippin Neville starting and Cahill and Saha! Heits in midfield, and he's bloody dropped vellios and put anichibe on the bench!! Welcome to pain and misery in 2012!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy new year gents. Was hoping my first post of 2012 was gonna be:

Great set up by moyes, we are all over these, movement and pressing has been top notch, good to see he's dropped the underperforming players and given Barkley a chance.

But hey ho, feel sorry for those who made the journey for the first half alone.

Well sat down to watch this game with my 5 year old son. Trying to get him interested in football and Everton. How can he get enthused watching this performance? Can Neville pass the ball forward? as yet again he seems scared of the ball and passes it backwards or back to the player who passed it to him immediatly. Lets hope for a better 2nd half. New for 2012 a Cahill goal in the second half is my prediction!

Again this same old. We need to change and fast. We need more players on the pitch who are making things to happen(Barkley,Maggie,Straqa) and get rid of those who just seems to wait some miracle to happen when we are just holding the ball on midfield and passing backwards(Neville,Cahill,Saha) .