IGNORED

Everton v Blackburn

FairWooney

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We still look like we'll manage to lose this game. No quality to speak of from us. Saha has to come off. Glad Cahill scored, but not really sure that he's adding anything. Felli started really slowly, but starting to wake up a little. Bad mis hit from Gibson at the end, but otherwise he's been solid. As others have said, Duffy looks well competent. We need to take this game to blackburn or they'll surely get their goal.

Thank God he has gone off... Shame Vellios didnt get the nod though not that Drenthe is a bad sub by Moyes.

I imagine he will get the last 10 men for Vic.

Still a shambles for the most part though Duffy and Johnny seem to work well together. I cant work out where the weak point is to be honest. Maybe the attacking area not holding the ball up well enough allowing us time to organize the back.... Too easy to say Nev but its the only other place I can think of....

Still a shambles for the most part though Duffy and Johnny seem to work well together. I cant work out where the weak point is to be honest. Maybe the attacking area not holding the ball up well enough allowing us time to organize the back.... Too easy to say Nev but its the only other place I can think of....

I hope so! Deserves a little more really, its not like Vic is doing much up there now.

Our peformances havent got much to do with personnel (although some players dont help) we are literally all over the place. We effectively have 2 defensive midfielders that arent offering much protection and dont offer anything in attack. There are gaps all over the place and there is no unison between the defence/midfield/attack.

OH FFS WTF is that. Howard really poor. Cahill is unlucky

Not undeserved though.

and the lottery numbers for next weekend are 7, 13, 15, 27, 33 and 45

Mystic Matt