IGNORED

Everton Vs Manchester City

Lowensda

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're doing well, the team are fighting for the ball all over the pitch, we're getting players forward, at least by our standards, without getting overrun at the back, and the fans are in good voice tonight. Just shows what a lift it is to the club to know we're actually paying a transfer fee worthy of a Premier League club. Credit to Hibbert, I was furious to see that back 4 on the team sheet but he's been stellar at CB.

Donovan is looking really low on confidence or fitness or something :/

To be honest, as a non commited fan in that discussion I think it is a lot more likely to be BU than BK supporter. Frankly I wouldn't lay the blame at either door. It is a solo twat

Yeh I was only playing... Just a general nob head me thinks!

We had a few decisions go in our favour that half, first time i can honestly say we've had the rub of the green from the ref!

We have had quite a few decisions this year Ten! Dont tell me you really do think the turf fouled Osman?!? lol

Overall not a bad half. I get the feeling they havent got out of 2nd gear though and hopefully they stay there.

We are showing some fight, and whilst we seem to be sitting deeper and deeper as the game goes on, we have shown that we are a threat and had someone *cough drenthe cough* made some better decisions with the ball at his feet, we could have created a couple more chances.

Straq is having a big game, and Felli is running things as usual.

Been disapointed with Gibson & Neville so far. Dont seem to quite be on the right wavelength.

I think we're doing well, the team are fighting for the ball all over the pitch, we're getting players forward, at least by our standards, without getting overrun at the back, and the fans are in good voice tonight. Just shows what a lift it is to the club to know we're actually paying a transfer fee worthy of a Premier League club. Credit to Hibbert, I was furious to see that back 4 on the team sheet but he's been stellar at CB.

Donovan is looking really low on confidence or fitness or something :/

It's been a long season for him! May need a 1 game rest?!!