IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

I've got 6 stellas and a pack of prawn cocktail here. Don't be doing a Mirallas and pricing yourself out of a deal here ;)

:lol:

I've been getting San Miguel recently, £1.25 for a 660ml bottle in Tesco, Asda & Aldi.....don't know why they're suddenly so cheap but I've developed a taste for it.

One of life's mysteries.....why does a 660ml bottle go down quicker than a 440ml can? I think we should be told.

• 1 month later...

Happy anniversary Matt. 5 years eh, I'm 3 years.

Have the great news that I'm to be a dad again, wife is just over 12 weeks pregnant. Had scan last week. Be lovely for the little man to have a little brother or sister. Made up.

awesome news! Congrats mate :)

Never had a relationship with anything except a pair of socks for 5 years

And you never will until you buy a second pair of socks!

I've been shackled for fifteen, though we were together for many years before that. Can't believe it's been five years Matt, can remember you on here talking about honeymoon plans like it was last week. Where does the time go?

And brilliant news Haf, congratulations to you both, hope it all goes smoothly.

• 1 month later...

I've discovered the joys of a good insole. I originally baulked at the price (even though in hindsight it was cheap - £10) but they've made my shoes so much more comfortable.I used to have pain in the foot after a long walk but now, virtually none.

I've worn my shoes out, there are literally holes in the base that I can put my finger through! :rofl: