IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

Wife got given a fancy coffee maker for mother's day and I've just had a double espresso, first coffee (or caffeine) in more than two years. Buzzing, reckon I could run Mo Farrah close over 10,000 meters just now!

Everyone to their own, lol I might use a bike if Victoria Pendleton was in front ... but Mo? Naah you can have him Mike lol

• 2 weeks later...

started kicking the ball around the yard with my son. he's 2 so he says either "kick" or "soccer" whenever he kicks the ball. yesterday morning we were passing it about before i went to work and i went to pickup the ball and he said "no, soccer mine". although he was getting possesive and not sharing i was happy to hear the sentiment from him.

It's a great feeling mark. My eldest whos 2 gets the left peg out every now and then and kicks anything in range when he's not happy. Summer approaching so will be kicking the ball with him in the garden soon. Strikes it lovely.

My youngest is 6 weeks old and he's a big lad 10lb 1 Oz born but is already bursting out of 0-3 months clothes. Centre half in the making!

• 3 months later...

I lost something. I go to the shop to replace it, they don't have it and say I need to order a whole new unit.

I return home empty handed and do some tidying up. I find what I lost in the vacuum container. :)

Hope it was a tad smaller than a kitchen unit, or you may have a problem with that vacuum cleaner.

i'm not saying he's indicative of the whole english population but apparently there are a few inteligent brits out there :rofl:

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/03/17/470786922/professor-who-solved-fermat-s-last-theorem-wins-math-s-abel-prize

Heck everyone knew that solution ....... :dry:

• 1 month later...