IGNORED

Kevin Mirallas

Hafnia

I'm beginning to agree with you, I have a bad feeling he'll go to arsenal despite all the comments about wanting first team football

Hell, I'd be surprised if he signs for us! I think he is using us as a smoke screen to get a true picture on if the Arse are really serious on signing him. Mind you it is nothing different to what I would do, but still!!!!shaking fist.png

Hell, I'd be surprised if he signs for us! I think he is using us as a smoke screen to get a true picture on if the Arse are really serious on signing him. Mind you it is nothing different to what I would do, but still!!!!shaking%20fist.png

Yeah with him apparently being a self-professed Arsenal supporter and all. But to be honest, how does he think he will break into the Arsenal side given the competition. Look at CY Park they signed last year - no attacking options at various points in the year but got what, 6 minutes of game time? He was also a very highly touted player at the time of transfer.

I am lead to believe that Mirallas is now an Everton player. Some will turn up their noses and berate it until the day is long, but that's about the size of it. Take it or leave it.

It still doesn't appear to be a done deal from what I can ascertain. I'll wait at least until after the medical and there is definite evidence of this arrival.

huh.png

Ive been watching the youtube videos again, theres a lot of nearly moments, more than the goals and assists, at least from what I saw (turned it off after 2 minutes though, hate Nickelback). Are we just getting excited that its a signing rather than who we are signing?

Hope im wrong....

Does anyone know if Im right in thinking that if Mirallas passes his medical, agrees terms and signs for us over the weekend, and is registered on Monday, that he could be in the squad for Monday night. I was informed that players have to be registered at least 1 hour prior to kick-off. Can anybody shed any light on this?

Does anyone know if Im right in thinking that if Mirallas passes his medical, agrees terms and signs for us over the weekend, and is registered on Monday, that he could be in the squad for Monday night. I was informed that players have to be registered at least 1 hour prior to kick-off. Can anybody shed any light on this?

Think he had to be registered by midday yesterday to be eligible.

Not sure on the answer but Id say with quite some certainty that even if it is all sorted, he wont play.