IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

14 minutes ago, Mirallas said:

Let's remind ourselves that Chelsea once had Kevin De Bruyne and Mo Salah, but sold them off for €22m and €23m respectively due to being obsolete.

Mourinho facts. If you worship a false god, that is what you get. When you look at those price tags today, it is funny.

30 minutes ago, rubecula said:

what is funny to me is for many years Chelsea were nothing  and now when other clubs are matching them money wise they  are returning slowly to mediocrity   ,,,,,,   and taking our diamond with them.

They won the league last year and the FA cup this. Id be happy with that mediocrity.

44 minutes ago, Bailey said:

They won the league last year and the FA cup this. Id be happy with that mediocrity.

I was thinking the same thing and they change their manager every couple of seasons, usually that’s frowned on but it seems to work for them. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Louis said:

It doesn't look very good for Villa.

There are rumours that they need a multi-multi-million pound investment to stave off administration for this (2018/19) season.

It all stems from Martin O'Neill.... useless manager who saddled the club with a load of shite on long term lucrative contracts. 

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, tonkaroost said:

Looks like West Ham is picking up Felipe Anderson from Lazio -- they are making some moves this summer. I'm curious to see how it works out for them (hopefully not well).

The same was said when Bilic went shopping. Hopefully the same again please

1 hour ago, tonkaroost said:

Looks like West Ham is picking up Felipe Anderson from Lazio -- they are making some moves this summer. I'm curious to see how it works out for them (hopefully not well).

They have the potential to do the same as we did last season, too many changes which unsettles then team, hope so, I've got another bet on with my mate as to who will finish higher.

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Bailey said:

With Utd getting drubbed by Liverpool last week and Mourinho going on one of his rants about Martial and transfers does anyone else think this might be the begining of the end for him? Its just got that unravelling feel about it!

I was surprised he signed that new contract, and that it was even offered tbh. All he's done since arriving is complain and has never looked happy there. And the fans haven't enjoyed him either.

32 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I was surprised he signed that new contract, and that it was even offered tbh. All he's done since arriving is complain and has never looked happy there. And the fans haven't enjoyed him either.

Yeah, which is weird as that’s the job he always wanted. I wonder how much longer he’ll be in the game to be honest.