IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

And for their fans to realise Slaven ain't all that great either.

He's not as bad as their current position suggests, but not as good as last season made everyone believe either. Middle of the road manager and I'm glad we've never gone after him.

I was fooled, thought he was class. But glad we didn't get him as he has proven otherwise. Some of their signings are just bizarre as well. Zaza being one of them.

The payet sweepstakes will be starting soon, I wonder if he will want a big club or a place where he's guaranteed to start week in and out.

Martinez and Belgium are beating Bosnia 2-0. maybe the international setup is more suited to him after all.

Absolutely shite game. Awful quality.

He's got them fuckin about with the ball at the back. Lukaku doing a fair bit of moaning, hazard being greedy.

Get money on Bosnia scoring a couple.

Absolutely shite game. Awful quality.

He's got them fuckin about with the ball at the back. Lukaku doing a fair bit of moaning, hazard being greedy.

Get money on Bosnia scoring a couple.

haha, i'm not watching just saw the score. so more of the same with everton then. i guess when they play some tough teams like italy or spain we'll see how they really do.