IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

I live in Swindon so I'm going to sit down and watch them in FA cup 1 1st round what are your result predictions

Not a clue; but when I have no preference I always go with the underdog so I hope Eastleigh prevail. Didn't realise Ronnie Moore was the manager down there.

Also surprised to see Nathan Delfouneso at Swindon, he seemed to be looking at a big future at Villa few years back.

• 2 weeks later...

He really isn't a defender. We've done well getting that money for him.

He could have been great. He's great on the ball, but needs to do the basics better. Guardiola would have been best for when Stones was already the finished article. Think we will see a Rooney like career now, he'll not live up to his potential (but doubt he'll have the same success). Juve would have been perfect for him.

Chelsea are a very good side now. They still give up chances but they are lightning on the counter.

I was really impressed with how tight they keep the ball to them even when the ball is played with pace.

Too often our players wait for the ball to be under complete control and ruin the pace of the attack, giving the opposition time to get off the back foot.

City are a disgrace. Aguero should be banned for a while for that Kuyt-fu challenge. The ref has to take some blame as well he had given them everything all game, his leniency contributed to City's aggression going up in the challenges.

Well he didn't give them anything when Luiz took out Aguero when he was clean through in the first half. Ref ducked the decision because he would have had to have given a red card.

Well he didn't give them anything when Luiz took out Aguero when he was clean through in the first half. Ref ducked the decision because he would have had to have given a red card.

Seemed fair to me, cuts his line and shoulder barges him. Aguero is strong enough to stay up, but choose to give the ref something to think about. Should have been a yellow to Aguero imo.