IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

I have seen they are after Rowett and Coleman.

I don't know much about Rowett but whilst Coleman has done well with Wales he isn't a very good manager and not someone you would want to get you out of a relegation battle.

If Wales didn't have Bale I doubt they would have qualified or get as far as they did.

I have seen they are after Rowett and Coleman.

I don't know much about Rowett but whilst Coleman has done well with Wales he isn't a very good manager and not someone you would want to get you out of a relegation battle.

If Wales didn't have Bale I doubt they would have qualified or get as far as they did.

They've been linked with Pardew too. Steer clear of that fraud!

Giggs appears to be favourite. There is a rumour that Bradley lost the dressing room due to unpopular training methods?

everything I read said that he had them training a lot harder than Guidolin, he felt they were out of shape. I'm with you Romey, he was doomed from the beginning because that team is terrible. Gylfi, Llorente, Fabianski decent players but the rest are just awful. That backline I'm not sure what Guidolin was thinking, they are just terrible.

probably will be another 50 years till an English team hires an American now, we're "cursed" so to speak.

everything I read said that he had them training a lot harder than Guidolin, he felt they were out of shape. I'm with you Romey, he was doomed from the beginning because that team is terrible. Gylfi, Llorente, Fabianski decent players but the rest are just awful. That backline I'm not sure what Guidolin was thinking, they are just terrible.

probably will be another 50 years till an English team hires an American now, we're "cursed" so to speak.

Maybe not until another 'Gipper' comes along.

I felt he deserved at least one transfer window but can't argue for the amount of goals conceded per game.

agreed. to me all it shows is how terrible the new americans owners of Swansea are. didnt' talk to the supporters club (which is massive there, I think at one point there were large minority owners) and didn't give Bradley a window. I think they will go down now, Allardyce is gone and the options are few and far between for managers.

agreed. to me all it shows is how terrible the new americans owners of Swansea are. didnt' talk to the supporters club (which is massive there, I think at one point there were large minority owners) and didn't give Bradley a window. I think they will go down now, Allardyce is gone and the options are few and far between for managers.

How funny would it be if it were Klinsmann though? Er... maybe "funny" isn't the right word.

To be fair to the Swans, any club, in any league, would employ a manager to come in and improve the team, and give him time to do that. But if the team are projected to be relegated halfway through a season then someone else needs to come in to prevent this.

It's fair enough, the board not wanting them to go down. There's so much more money in the EPL.

The thing is if you are struggling and you need someone to turn things around then you need to have a plan in place for that to happen before you pull the trigger.

As has been mentioned, with Allardyce gone, there aren't very many credible, experienced options (domestically) and certainly not managers who have a history of beating relegation with a team that are looking as though they will drop.

Laudrup back maybe? Ally McCoist? I don't know who would be available from abroad but I would expect Swansea to be quite an exciting project for someone.

The thing is if you are struggling and you need someone to turn things around then you need to have a plan in place for that to happen before you pull the trigger.

As has been mentioned, with Allardyce gone, there aren't very many credible, experienced options (domestically) and certainly not managers who have a history of beating relegation with a team that are looking as though they will drop.

Laudrup back maybe? Ally McCoist? I don't know who would be available from abroad but I would expect Swansea to be quite an exciting project for someone.

Poisoned chalice for anyone in their current state for me.

Poisoned chalice for anyone in their current state for me.

I don't know enough about the current owners to be fair but historically the fans have had a say in the club, they have a decent stadium, a history of playing good football, little or no debt and they still have some decent players in the squad, albeit they need decent reinforcements in January.

If you can avoid relegation, and it's not like they are adrift at the bottom, then I think they have a good base to build upon.

A great signing for them would be Jags.

How anyone one would rather have Deeney than Lukaku beats me he looks shit.

Rather have him or see the merit in having him? He does the dirty stuff rom doesnt do.

Id sooner have kane all day though... he does the lot. Fully rounded striker. Absolute menace - his movement is a mare for them.

Hes drops out wide and is creating so much space. Their defence doesnt know what to do.

Edited by Hafnia

How anyone one would rather have Deeney than Lukaku beats me he looks shit.

He did win an excellent header early in the second half to set up a Spurs goal. Winner :lol:.

This game has showed the difference between Ross and Alli - hunger. It's not ability, because Ross probably is the better player in that regard but Alli has so much hunger. We need Ross to find his.

He did win an excellent header early in the second half to set up a Spurs goal. Winner :lol:.

This game has showed the difference between Ross and Alli - hunger. It's not ability, because Ross probably is the better player in that regard but Alli has so much hunger. We need Ross to find his.

Good shout can't argue with that.