IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Mark, how can you support them? We want Gana home ASAP. Wanted them to go out in the vroups but they've qualified.

You need to learn to want everything to go bad when it's affecting Everton and not care when it's not. :P

Do you hope for Everton players to suck when playing for England and get dropped so they don't get injured? There has to be some balance, surely.

I've been to The Gambia, which Senegal completely surrounds. Spot of bother going on there at the moment and all Brits being flown out but I had a great time.

I met the nephew of the elections supervisor the other day. He'd been forced to leave for his personal safety and hasn't seen family in many years. He told me so many stories about what's happening there. His uncle is a brave man, let me tell you.

Funny listening to that lot bleating about Mane. Top player - of course he is, but they are supposedly super rich - why haven't they got cover?

Being thin on the ground will cost them the league because lets be honest - Chelsea aren't that good. I think Spurs look set to take this....

Funny listening to that lot bleating about Mane. Top player - of course he is, but they are supposedly super rich - why haven't they got cover?

Being thin on the ground will cost them the league because lets be honest - Chelsea aren't that good. I think Spurs look set to take this....

Their signings are poor, they have had a few gems over the last few years but majority are shite. Look at last summer for instance:

Manninger (I know he's a third choice keeper but still

Wijnaldum (very hot and cold, can be great one week, invisible the next)

Grujić (you'll ask yourself who as well)

Klaven (as bad as Jags this season)

Mane (Great player and signing)

Matip (looking to be a decent signing)

They clearly have a decent starting XI, missing one or two first choice players such as a keeper and another CB but the depth of their squad is terrible.

Their signings are poor, they have had a few gems over the last few years but majority are shite. Look at last summer for instance:

Manninger (I know he's a third choice keeper but still

Wijnaldum (very hot and cold, can be great one week, invisible the next)

Grujić (you'll ask yourself who as well)

Klaven (as bad as Jags this season)

Mane (Great player and signing)

Matip (looking to be a decent signing)

They clearly have a decent starting XI, missing one or two first choice players such as a keeper and another CB but the depth of their squad is terrible.

kairus is shit, sturridge one injury away from retirement, origi average, etc. they waste so much money over there. and then they cry wolf that they don't have money like Chelsea united city, it's comical.

I think Chelsea are pretty decent. On another day they could have beaten Spurs as one team took their chances the other didn't.

Without Mane Liverpool have lost their pace and have less threat in behind.

I think Chelsea are pretty decent. On another day they could have beaten Spurs as one team took their chances the other didn't.

Without Mane Liverpool have lost their pace and have less threat in behind.

They are missing a fully fit and flowing Coutinho as well, cant wait for him to bugger off to Barca!

instresting stat I saw today:

Louis Van Gaal after 81 games at Man United: Wins 41 (win rate: 50.6%)

Jurgen Klopp after 81 games at Liverpool: Wins 41 (win rate: 50.6%)

and LVG is considered shite....

They are missing a fully fit and flowing Coutinho as well, cant wait for him to bugger off to Barca!

I wonder if Dortmund have a DOF? because his recruitment has been shit. I think Rodgers might have been better at signing players than Klopp has been.

In fairness Klopp came in half way through the season which is always more difficult.

I wonder if Dortmund have a DOF? because his recruitment has been shit. I think Rodgers might have been better at signing players than Klopp has been.

Yep, Michael Zorc. I remember a lot of Dortmund fans being more worried about potentially losing him after Klopp moved to Liverpool than about Klopp himself.

Just signed a new long-term contract today so it won't be happening for a little longer yet.

Just means they get a couple more quid for him....I hope.... (not that I want them to get money, rather they go into liquidation, but more of I want him to leave as he's quite good isn't he)