IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Spurs doing a classic spurs, not showing up in big games. Losing 1-0 so KAA Gent a Belgian side. They have so much talent and a great manager, I'm not sure why they can't put it together.

in last years' CL, Gent beat Lyon, Valencia and Zenit.. they are not a bad side (very good manager).

Gent deserved to win tonight, they were the better side. I assume spurs will win their home game though.

Sticking with that statement after last night? :lol:

Monaco have a great young squad and should be considered dark horses, especially if they get past City.

Haha I think that is more to do with Arsenal than Bayern.

I still think they aren't as good as previous years but that doesn't mean they are crap either.

Haha I think that is more to do with Arsenal than Bayern.

I still think they aren't as good as previous years but that doesn't mean they are crap either.

Very true, a few of their players are of the elder side of football (Lahm and Alonso even retiring at the end of the season) so I really do see what you mean. Does Ribery even get in that team anymore?

Quarter final draw for the FA Cup means that in all likelihood the last four will be Spurs, Arsenal, City & United/Chelsea. Shame for the "romance" of the thing but I suppose good for us in looking like opening up 7th to a Europa place (if you believe being in Europa is a good thing, realise opinion is split).

Quarter final draw for the FA Cup means that in all likelihood the last four will be Spurs, Arsenal, City & United/Chelsea. Shame for the "romance" of the thing but I suppose good for us in looking like opening up 7th to a Europa place (if you believe being in Europa is a good thing, realise opinion is split).

I'm just pleased Lincoln have another away draw and it will more than likely be against Arsenal. What a brilliant pay day that'll be for them.

Disappointed to see Sutton have sold their soul to the to the S*n tonight and have their shirt sponsorship changed accordingly. The obnoxious rag always jump on this sort of opportunity, would sour an upset for me though I hate to support Arsenal. Conflicted.

That was my thought on it. Turned it off after Arsenal scored.

What a tit! Grabs most of the headlines, completely deflecting from some very good performances by individuals and a well organised/disciplined team display.

I hope he gets made an example of rather than a fat man eating a pie while on the bench (albeit all subs used) and going to the bar at half-time being celebrated.

What a tit! Grabs most of the headlines, completely deflecting from some very good performances by individuals and a well organised/disciplined team display.

I hope he gets made an example of rather than a fat man eating a pie while on the bench (albeit all subs used) and going to the bar at half-time being celebrated.

He saw an opportunity to make money. Has sh*t on his team mates as a result.

Ironically, he's made Sun Bets look like complete c*nts.

Edited by Lowensda

both crazy matches. good thing for Monaco is they put 3 away goals in. just gotta go up 2 goals at home (totally do-able they were up 2--1 and falcao missed a pen should have been 3-1) at halftime. I still think Monaco can and will prevail.

the other match, atletico is through, 4 goals away, 2 goals up on difference, and they head home.